Dare you to tell these guys their cars are gay.

Farkas

"Style is personal, fun is universal. That's what you need to embrace before watching this film. Morohoshi-san is living between the lines, somewhere in that gray section. Mixing with the undesirables and modifying his Lamborghini in ways most of us would never dream of doing. His style is unique and questionable but one things for sure, he's too busy having fun to care what you think! And that's truly what makes him a cool character."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at japenese guy's thinking they are tough, just need to remind them how 'merica gave them a super beat down.....

Comparing some planes dropping nuclear bombs is not the same as an individual fighting another individual. What makes you think some of those guys aren't legitimately tough?

Now, what everyone is missing is that people like this, are actually pretty dangerous. You're looking at part of Japan's gangbangers. I wouldn't go as far as saying the actual Yakuza, but I would never suggest making fun of them if you cross their path.

The real bosozoku biker gangs are nothing to mess with despite how ridiculous and absurd they appear. This video is very interesting to watch because I'm shocked someone would even take a chance to get involved in a group of very questionable people.

Also, while learning about their culture around bosozoku, I've read stories of Americans in Japan with nice cars having everything they own taken at gunpoint by groups like this. To them you're not welcome on their land, especially not with a nice car or property. There's even word going around that it is basically forbidden that an American own the older 70's "Kenmari" Skylines in their motherland.

How much of that is true is uncertain, but seeing how grey area and questionable these gangbangers in Japan can be, I guess nothing is impossible.

Awful cars and bikes, but very interesting perspective to watch.

lol at japenese guy's thinking they are tough, just need to remind them how 'merica gave them a super beat down.....

I'd call them a bunch of faggots, and then I'd hold up both my fists and inform them that one is called Hiroshima, and the other Nagasaki (perhaps Little Boy and Fat Man would be more appropriate, but doesn't sound nearly as cool...).

And I don't care if they're Bloods, Crypts, Yakuza, whatever. I haven't discovered a form of Kung-Fu yet that can stop a bullet.