How many of you are into cars?

DTM Brian

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2003 vw gti stage 2(20psi goes psssshhhhhh), coilovers, intake, Audi tt wheels, 5speed. It's not that fast but I like it.

2012 cbr1000rr arrow gp2 and that's it. Needs a commander and then get with Brian to tune it for me.

Shouldn't that thing have a 6-speed? My 03 GLI did.

No sir. Only the 20th anniversary gti's and gli's had the o2m 6 speed. Mines non 20th :(

Well crap! Mine was a blast, I loved that thing. 24v VR6, it would really haul ass. Was NOT fun walking into Autozone looking for parts for it though. :eek:

I use to be. I have a focus that was/is set up for sts and was very competitive even with wrxs having 100hp more. I was somewhere around 150 hp at the wheels.

I have stage 2 inlet camshaft and stage 1 exhaust from cosworth. I had a full exhaust system header, no cats cosworth exhaust. (No longer have header got pulled over way to much). I have 1.5" from and 1.75 inch lowering springs on super stiff struts and shocks. I have a cai sct3 tune. Ect ect.

But now I think cages are lame after riding for the past 3 years

65 F85 455/TH 400 Dana 60 with 4:10's

loads of torque and lot a fun street car that you don't see often

67 C10 short bed step-side with a 350/TH 350 and 3:73's is my every day truck...when not on the bike

Edited by JustBryan