If your plate is UJ3LLY then you drive like a dickhead

CRed05

Driving to work on 23N this morning in the left lane when I come up to a black Dodge Charger going slower than I am. I get in the right lane, pass him, go back into the left lane a car length or 2 in front of him because of traffic in the right lane. Bro decides that I did something wrong and speeds up to ride my ass throwing his arms up in the air.

Couple minutes later I'm back in the right lane when I see him go flying by, passing people in the left median, kicking up rocks and shit that was hitting my car all the way over in the right lane. That's also when I noticed it must have been a V6 with an exhaust cause it sounded like shit, and he had some cheap ass aftermarket wheels on the car.

I catch up to him at a red light, pull next to him and decided that I'm going to make it known to him that he "drives like a douchebag in that piece of shit dodge". He then calls me a faggot and asked if I wanted to pull over, to which I reply "I'd love to but I need to get to work". Before I could get the last part of the sentence out, he takes off like a bat out of hell, swerving left and right within his lane (perhaps to show off his sweet handling skills?) and pulls into the gas station.

I just laughed, and I'm definitely not JELLY.

That's my story, thanks for reading.

Funny thing is, traffic was not heavy at all. I wasn't even upset that he was in the left lane going slower than me because I was moving pretty quick and he wasn't going that slow either. I think it's just a case of him thinking his shit is sweet and he's going to show everyone just how sweet it is by driving like an asshat.

Fat Pig V6's LOL!

Oh wait..... :o

Left lane blockers have been very abundant in Cbus lately it seems. Nearly every day at some point this week, I've had to do the same thing.

Ive noticed this to. Maybe im just paying attention more or maybe they have gotten worse, but i read an atricle about a week ago about this crap and how some states are cracking down, it seemed to piss people off that believed its just another lane. Maybe these idiots are out to prove their point? Lol

Ive noticed this to. Maybe im just paying attention more or maybe they have gotten worse, but i read an atricle about a week ago about this crap and how some states are cracking down, it seemed to piss people off that believed its just another lane. Maybe these idiots are out to prove their point? Lol

OHIO DOESNT NEED MORE LAWS TO VIOLATE MY RIGHTS DONT TREAD ON ME BLARGHGGHGHGH

You must spend a lot of your time pissed off.

He does.

Not sure what year Audi but not a new one. Don't even recall the model. Girlfriend came in awhile back after stopping at the drivethru atm at Chase near the house. Guy was laying on his horn behind her after literally just pulling up. All she was doing was getting some cash. (Something tells me he may've been less aggressive if it weren't a woman in a RAV.) I guess everyone has their bad days.

Anyway, she describes the car and I immediately start laughing and ask her how she's never seen that exact car around the corner and a few houses down everytime you leave the neighborhood.

And that's it. That's the entire story. Not as riveting as the OP's but there ya go. I don't think I've ever even seen the guy, just the hard to miss (unless it's your gf) car.