2014 - 15 Winter Thread

Turbs3000

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its been in the single digits out here over the past few days with a few inches of snow ( i fucking love it). Friendly reminder that I forgot about, blasting your 2 degree windshield with heat from the dash vents while warming your car WILL crack the windshield!

So its been in the single digits out here over the past few days with a few inches of snow ( i fucking love it). Friendly reminder that I forgot about, blasting your 2 degree windshield with heat from the dash vents while warming your car WILL crack the windshield!

btw i still rock that snowboard i got from you. :cool:

saw them coating the roads, i was like you stop that right now we want none of that

Yeah...I decided to run to the store and EVERYTHING around here up to Bethel / Sawmill was FRESHLY coated. I dont mind the brine after people run over it a while...just hate being one of those people lol

btw i still rock that snowboard i got from you. :cool:

Thats awesome, I love gear that gets used instead of just collecting dust.

I was actually up at 3 this AM considering catching 1st chair & 1st ride at Copperhead but decided otherwise. Had an 11" dump last night for a 18" base!

We just got in our semi load of salt a few days ago. Prices went up from last year, but buying in bulk deff saves a lot of headaches and money for us.

I'd be curious as to what kind of tonnage you guys use and pricing you saw this year. Even privately if preferred.

PICS!!!

Should have taken pics from work...had a couple inches on the car.

Pic is from sitting since 5pm. Got a couple and it's coming down again

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/14/d2b71905112cc6a45e032d1bfe382191.jpg