what eyewear(non-scrip) do you wear?

mace

dark smoke shoei visor. I use to wear a pair of walmart shades inside the helmet, but bought a new helmet and the tinted visor to go with it.

Who rides without a helmet?? Just squids right? They wear bandannas...That's more protection than a helmet anyway.

Cheap Smith & Wesson wrap around safety glasses. Impact resistant (polycarbonate) and tight fit to face. Smoke, green, brown, yellow, clear, etc. Collect the whole set... under open or full helmet visor, of course...

SmithWesson.Magnum.12033.jpg

Edited by ReconRat

My Oakleys keep any debris from getting in my eyes so it's all good when I ride without a helmet when I'm not on the highway and going slow like a girl on a 250 goes when she is learning but she should wear a lid cuz if you don't have the skillz yet you should be careful to not smash your head on the pavement but I've been riding for a while now and I just don't fall down like I used to when I was a new rider on my Ninja500 I never crashed it but I did crash my TL1000 when I was riding too fast but I had a helmet so luckily it's all good for me that time.

And the Oscar goes to . . . :p You do squidspeak well.

Tinted visor on my helmet as well.

the only prob i have with polarized lenses is that they make my clear sheild look like a rainbow.

I get just a bit of that sometimes.. But not enough to bother me. I see nada on my light tint shield.