College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

Oh I'm a bama fan. But my second love is any team that plays OSU. Today I'm proud to like the Badgers.

And I would like to erase my $50 deficit to Mr Pomade.

Fair enough. I'm a Florida fan so I have no dog in this fight, just curious why you dislike OSU

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added to ignore. Christ that guy is annoying.

People actually use ignore :lol: omg how much of a pussy do you have to be to ignore someone on a forum. I hope someone quotes me so you have to see my posts.

I hope Jeffro is just trolling you.

If he isn't trolling you, then you're trolling got to him.

Why are you anti-Oregon? And don't say because we played them in the Rose Bowl.

I just don't like them, I hate their flashy uniforms and the fact they are always ranked high and blow a game to some scrub team. Plus they get shutdown against a defense with a pulse. I didn't like them even back when Joey Harrington was there or Akili Smith.

Lol tcu leaving their starters in while up 45 points #stylepoints

I just don't like them, I hate their flashy uniforms and the fact they are always ranked high and blow a game to some scrub team. Plus they get shutdown against a defense with a pulse. I didn't like them even back when Joey Harrington was there or Akili Smith.

Lol tcu leaving their starters in while up 45 points #stylepoints

Okay, fair enough.

And if I was TCU I would absolutely try to score 100 points today. No mercy whatsoever.

I shouldn't have said "scrub team" but you get the idea. Every year they are the media darling and lose a game they shouldn't. I do think this year could be their year as none of the other teams in the playoff conversation have a defense that I feel would stop them, including OSU.

Sweep the leg Johnny!

If it's Alabama, Oregon, TCU and Florida State in the playoff, I'm rooting for Oregon.

Alabama - Fuck Saban

Florida St - Hate Jameis and their cocky idiot fans

TCU - Them winning would legitimize the B12 and may make it tougher for the B1G moving forward.

Oregon - Don't like them either, but I'll pick my poison and pull for them

Announcers sucking Bama's dicks off, god these 2 are the worst announcers in college football. I wonder how many times they make mention of Tim Tebow during todays game, they usually find a way to mention him 3-5 times a game haha.

they really are bad, and not because of the alabama circle jerk

Must be nice for teams like TCU to end their season with a sure victory. They might as well be playing a FCS team.

I hope that comes back to bite them in the ass. I was thinking about that today actually. Everyone else in the top 6 is playing a ranked team, while TCU played a horrible ISU squad.