College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like a dislocated ankle to me. Either way, he's done for the year. Sucks.

Have read dislocated ankle and torn meniscus. That's the same knee he tore his ACL on in HS too. Kid's expression stays the same at all times so you can never seem to tell. He went back to get looked at then came out and watched the rest of the game from A deck so I guess it can't be insanely bad? Fuck.

Ended up on the field after the game which made my wife happy. Barrett going down is a huge blow, expect a lot of rushes next Saturday night. Maybe we will stop running our qbs and use the backs to do that instead now.

Except Urban's offensive philosophy that has won him national championships and many many games relies on running QBs.

Have read dislocated ankle and torn meniscus. That's the same knee he tore his ACL on in HS too. Kid's expression stays the same at all times so you can never seem to tell. He went back to get looked at then came out and watched the rest of the game from A deck so I guess it can't be insanely bad? Fuck.

I havent heard anything about the knee. The news was dislocated ankle with probable break

I havent heard anything about the knee. The news was dislocated ankle with probable break

Who knows about the knee. The ankle will end his season and bowl hopes. It's actually better to break the ankle with a dislocation as opposed to a pure dislocation

Who knows about the knee. The ankle will end his season and bowl hopes. It's actually better to break the ankle with a dislocation as opposed to a pure dislocation

Either way he should be good to go in late march for speing ball right?

Except Urban's offensive philosophy that has won him national championships and many many games relies on running QBs.

And most likely cost him a shot at another...out for season. I think theybheat Minnesota/Wisky winner still. I however feel like this may he the excise the committee needs to not out OSU in the top 4.

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing