College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I live in Wisconsin. I feared this game all week. I received 3 (yes three) official Wisconsin jerseys from my patients this week telling me "what's up". My physician assistant and nurses told me if we lost, I had to wear a jersey all week.

Ten people were texting me, talking shit 1-2 hours leading up to the game.

My phone has been silent for the past two hours.

Priceless

I might just wear the jersey anyways, just to taunt people

Hilarious. Burn them and send pics. Do NOT wear them. :lol:

lol how the eff did we lose to Virginia Tech?

This team might beat VT by 120

STAHP! You're making me heart you too much tonight! People are gonna get suspicious!

That he cant fit more than 2 dicks in his mouth. I can tell hes lying.

I literally LOL'd.

I have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow. And that upsets and scares me. Unless there is a noon game I rarely wake up before 2-3PM on weekends (stay up until 6-7AM). I think I'm going to set my alarm for this dumb shit. Fuck a doodle doo.

I might be overlooking something obvious and I have certainly set myself up to be real pissed off tomorrow if OSU isn't in the playoffs but I don't see how the committee can put TCU or Baylor in over OSU. After analyzing it with some friends (a Nebraska fan and a Texas A&M fan) for a couple hours after the win the 2 biggest points to me...

- OSU didn't play an FCS opponent; TCU and Baylor did (in addition to each of them playing 1-win SMU OOC)

- OSU had to face a top 15 opponent at a neutral site in a conference championship game; the Big 12 had no conference championship game and despite its own bylaws stating that head-to-head would determine the champion in the event of a tie the conference submitted both Baylor and TCU as co-champions to the playoff committee in an attempt to maximize their chances of getting at least one of them into the playoffs

Coming into this weekend I didn't care at all about the playoff situation. I didn't have a ton of faith in Cardale and the defense's recent performance vs. high caliber RB's wasn't promising going into a game vs. the best RB in the country. But they came out and proved a ton of people wrong and absolutely obliterated Wisconsin.

- First ever shutout in a P5 conference title game

- Largest point spread upset in college football history (Wisconsin favored by 4 or 4.5 depending on where you looked, lost by 59 for a 63 or 63.5 point difference - previous record was Stanford beating USC by 1 in 2007 when USC was favored by 41 for a difference of 42)

One last point on just how much OSU shut down Gordon... Melvin Gordon was on pace to break the NCAA record for yards per carry in a single season (7.8ypc). He was just shy of 8.0ypc for the season coming into this game. OSU held him to 2.9ypc tonight which was actually so bad for him that it dropped his season average down to 7.6ypc.

Now I will set my alarm for 12:30, wake up and be angry all day when OSU is left out because of something dumb.

Lol. I live in Wisconsin. I feared this game all week. I received 3 (yes three) official Wisconsin jerseys from my patients this week telling me "what's up". My physician assistant and nurses told me if we lost, I had to wear a jersey all week.

Ten people were texting me, talking shit 1-2 hours leading up to the game.

My phone has been silent for the past two hours.

Priceless

I might just wear the jersey anyways, just to taunt people

Get one made that has the number 59 on the front and 0 on the back......hahahahahaha