College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, like every other bama bandwagon fan they are choking on all the shit they talked.

I do wish all the OSU people would stop posting all the memes, don't be bama fans people...

I only posted two, and not only are they funny, but they are honest.

I will be happy winning by 1 point, although I predict the Bucks to win by 5

Nike is on board of the Cardale bandwagon

http://www.fansedge.com/Ohio_State_Buckeyes_Jerseys/Nike_No._12_Ohio_State_Buckeyes_Scarlet_2015_College_Football_Playoff_National_Championship_Bound_Replica_Game_Jersey

I will be happy winning by 1 point, although I predict the Bucks to win by 5

Nike is on board of the Cardale bandwagon

http://www.fansedge.com/Ohio_State_Buckeyes_Jerseys/Nike_No._12_Ohio_State_Buckeyes_Scarlet_2015_College_Football_Playoff_National_Championship_Bound_Replica_Game_Jersey

And that shit is already out of stock. :lolguy:

On a Michigan-related note, 3 assistants Harbaugh was after have turned him down. Kentucky recruiting coordinator/TE coach Vince Marrow was a big target for Michigan. Huge recruiter in Ohio. Staying at UK. Then 2 Stanford guys... their DC Lance Anderson and their strength coach Shannon Turley. Both staying at Stanford.

I am hearing now that he may end up getting Vince Marrow.

I was on 11warriors and reading a thread about Elliott. I guess even I didn't realize just how good this kid is. He is 295 yards away from breaking Eddie George's single season rushing record. While he probably won't get that, it's interesting looking at the stats. He has a good shot at finishing the season 2nd behind George though, needs 133 yards to eclipse Keith Byers there.

George: 1927 yards, 328 rushes 5.8 average

Byers: 1764, 336 rushes 5.25 average

Elliott: 1632, 237 rushes 6.8 average

Elliott has nearly 100 less attempts than both George and Byers. Imagine his stats had the offensive line had a pulse the first 2 weeks of the season where he rushed for a combined 76 yards, followed by a 65 yard game in week 3. Week two and three he had 15 carries combined :(

His 230 yards against Bama ranks 6th all time at OSU for single game rushing record. He ties Clarrett there, Elliot did it on 20 carries, Clarrett did it with 31 carries...

I am hearing now that he may end up getting Vince Marrow.

I know he's from Gahanna or something so are you hearing something locally? Michigan people have given up on him. Locked threads about him on their message boards. Yesterday or the day before there were rumors that he was talking with former Michigan TE commit Chris Clark about both of them going to Michigan but then it came out this morning that Marrow was sticking with UK.

That Elliott run is a thing of beauty, the block Spencer puts on the linebacker (might be a DE cant tell) is ridiculous and not something you see on a highlight reel, but coaches will see on a tape and praise him for.

In some of the gifs people have posted of it you can't even see Spencer. He's a blur. Poor freshman LB for Bama never saw it coming.