Help me find a daily.

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linn, I really like the wheels featured in the last two pics. They look like (or might be?) the 359M style wheels, which is the only thing I'd change on the car in the link I posted.

FYI, I've talked to the dealer about that car. It's in Canton. I told them earliest I could get up there to buy it would be this Thursday. They wouldn't hold it for me (and I told them I completely understood).

The price of a barrel of oil is currently $56. Now is a great time to buy a gas guzzling tank. You should buy a Hummer H1. Who would want a supercharged diesel as a daily? Not a g damn commie that's for fucking sure. No one but a warm blooded American would have an H1. That and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold is ripped like Jesus so he gets a free pass on this train.

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. Make sure you buy a Hummer H1" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

The price of a barrel of oil is currently $56. Now is a great time to buy a gas guzzling tank. You should buy a Hummer H1. Who would want a supercharged diesel as a daily? Not a g damn commie that's for fucking sure. No one but a warm blooded American would have an H1. That and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold is ripped like Jesus so he gets a free pass on this train.

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. Make sure you buy a Hummer H1" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I'm putting the over/under at 4 on the amount of bong hits you took before posting this.