Help me find a daily.

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the obsession with white? You'll stick out like a sore thump during those spirit run at night.

First, I wouldn't be out racing a 5 series BMW. Second, I would think my headlights would give me away before my car's color would. Third, white is the preferred color of models and geniuses. Look it up.

White...and in Ohio

http://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace/848764-2007-997-turbo-6-speed-manual-white-terracotta.html

seriously though, I think you are on the right track with the 535i for many reasons already mentioned above

Wow. That thing looks amazing. Definitely wouldn't be a popular color combo, but the end result is a stunning car.

White...and in Ohio

http://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace/848764-2007-997-turbo-6-speed-manual-white-terracotta.html

seriously though, I think you are on the right track with the 535i for many reasons already mentioned above

Not a fan of the painted lowers, or the spoke sides either.

Wow. That thing looks amazing. Definitely wouldn't be a popular color combo, but the end result is a stunning car.

Eye to eye, we don't see it.

First, I wouldn't be out racing a 5 series BMW. Second, I would think my headlights would give me away before my car's color would. Third, white is the preferred color of models and geniuses. Look it up.

I always thought all white cars including exotics looked cheap. Out of all the colors in the rainbow you pick the one with no color? But this is your car so get want you want ;)

White...and in Ohio

That interior is a deal breaker for me.

I always thought all white cars including exotics looked cheap. Out of all the colors in the rainbow you pick the one with no color? But this is your car so get want you want ;)

Thanks for giving me permission to make a purchase of my choosing.

I MAKE MY OWN MONEY SO I SPEND IT HOW I LIKE

Okay, what's the deal with this Dinan package? Apparently, Dinan is some tuner? I came across this car, which - looks wise - is exactly what I'd prefer. However, I could get a 2014 550i with very low miles for less. So, is this Dinan package worth it? Or, should I just get the 2014 550i and then upgrade in Dinan-esque fashion afterward?

Here's the Dinan package car:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=43201&endYear=2014&modelCode1=550I&showcaseOwnerId=66537&startYear=2013&makeCode1=BMW&maxMileage=30000&searchRadius=0&extColorsSimple=WHITE&showcaseListingId=0&mmt=%5BBMW%5B550I%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=377984822&Log=0

Since we are now linking $70k cars, I must toss out the obligatory GT-R reco

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2015-Nissan-GT-R-Black-Edition-10-640x426.jpg

*flame suit on

i didn't see if he was needing back seats or not. i cringe every time my 5 year old boy steps directly on the center council of my GTR in salt-covered snow boots, on his way back to the rear seat.

that dinan one with all that carbon is ugly, imo

Dinan is like Roush for Ford, they provide aftermarket parts with a warranty for BMW.

Yeah, I almost qualified what I said in my previous post something about not really wanting the carbon. I had carbon in the S5 and it was cool, but in my old age I am leaning more toward the wood trim.

I need backseats.

I'm not trying to say the back seats in the GT-R are optimal by any means..... But I OFTEN take the car out with my 10 year old, 8 year old, and 7 year old all with me. (One up front and two in the back)

When I had the stock front seats in the car, it was very easy for them to get in and out of the back.

i didn't see if he was needing back seats or not. i cringe every time my 5 year old boy steps directly on the center council of my GTR in salt-covered snow boots, on his way back to the rear seat.

Ofcoarse, thinking back to when each of them was 5... it was a struggle to get them seated in the back of any car no matter what it was. :lol:

Even plenty of headroom for the kiddos to wear a helmet in the rear ;)

10300639_966273733388741_7053043634181342779_n.jpg?oh=556eb37045f68e53f04b112adbc74c50&oe=55005098&__gda__=1430631666_66e09ec3523e6cdbdb9f2080c6cdfeb6