What did you see today?

cstmg8

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Today around 4:00, I was driving on 33 west near Bixby/Hamilton, and saw a 2008ish Nissan Altima, it was blue/black/white with tinted windows, tinted headlights, tinted tail lights, license plate was "Z 4 S" or something like that. It looked like it had a blue vinyl wrap with random black/white triangle shapes. Looked dumb as fuck and the guy drove like a ricer weaving through traffic like he's Paul Walker.

Anyone know the car I'm talking about? I would have taken a pic but didn't feel like driving like an asshole in order to keep up

Friday. F150 totally creamed a little Hyundai on Polaris. I heard that familiar POP sound and knew...but didn't realize where it was until I saw the back of the truck coming around. Had to go home and check the dash cam to see. Either the old guy in the truck didn't see the light because of the crazy sun, or the car was just tailing the suv turning left without looking.

Yes the vid sucks . Cell-phoned my laptop.

Friday. F150 totally creamed a little Hyundai on Polaris. I heard that familiar POP sound and knew...but didn't realize where it was until I saw the back of the truck coming around. Had to go home and check the dash cam to see. Either the old guy in the truck didn't see the light because of the crazy sun, or the car was just tailing the suv turning left without looking.

Yes the vid sucks . Cell-phoned my laptop.

Damn, he creamed that other car. Looks like it spun a few times and bounced off a few cars waiting at the red light.

http://imgur.com/egcVA0zl.jpg

http://imgur.com/JU6hoiwl.jpg

http://imgur.com/AvliEhll.jpg

FOund my next McSteak...called the number, left a VM. Sounded like a fossil on a cassette-tape answering machine.:lol:

Dude you have a sickness....and now I think I have it

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to get a picture. Dude in a camaro SS with temp tags FA5T SS was, a little too fast as left the gas station with the pump still attached. He realized about a half mile down the road, pulled it out, left it there and kept going.

I could see making the mistake I suppose, but atleast take their pump back!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Saw a rough looking supra this morning. Couldn't get a pic as he/she was going the other way

Just saw a white one on Dublin Center Drive that was pretty rough looking.

• 3 weeks later...