What did you see today?

cstmg8

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this dude, he was right in front of us at the paddock concessions during lunch yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How's nobody going to recognize you saw McDreamy IRL? Le Mans driver, Grey's Anatomy, "Ronnie Miller and the nerd herd".

Also, not sure where else on here to post this......I bought some posters off of craigslist and had them framed, one of which was a 1986 Columbus Ford Dealers 500 poster (far right in the pic below). Apparently downtown Columbus hosted a street course race with IMSA for a few years back in the mid 80's! How cool is that? How many of you know/remember this?

CDsnzMuh.jpg

My mom did the cover art for the 1987? Columbus 500 race pamphlet. I have a copy of the pamphlet and the original artwork in my living room.

• 1 month later...

RtafBVnl.jpg

A god damn LAMBORGHINI ESPADA

there was a countach and diablo too but who the fuck cares...ESSPADAAAA! I didn't think I'd ever see one of these in the wild in my life, let alone in Ohio when it's pouring rain. Talked to some guys in an old Fiat, Italian car show/meet going on I guess.

edit: cuntstasche and devilghini https://i.imgur.com/GrHX6ua.jpg

Saw an exceptional clean red Honda Civic EF hatch on Morse road (in front of Easton). I would have chase him down, but hafta drop the wife off at the mall.

Saw another mint red early nineties Toyota Celica GT4 on 315 North, between Bethel and 161. I was heading south on 315

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Definitely something. Maybe the zoo? (Wife saw something going on there) I saw 2 Ferrari’s and a orange mclaren on my way to circleville yesterday am

There was a car show at the Zoo yesterday and it was FANTASTIC. So much good shit. I'd see something and be like "This is my favorite car here" and then 5 minutes later I'd see something even better. A lot of 60's muscle cars. One of my absolute dream cars was there, a 1965 Chevy Impala SS Convertible with a 409. That was the last year you could get a 409. I've never seen one in person and I was in love. I almost left my name and number in case the guy ever decided to sell. :lol:

I went to the QSL show last weekend with my son and it was all new Dodge Challengers. Or rather, like 75% of the show was guys with their new fucking Challengers. Big deal. Sorry, but anyone can buy a new car and take it to a show like that. The only one really worth the look was the guy with the Demon, because he had a poster board with stats and a 9 second time slip. :eek: