What did you see today?

cstmg8

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/SqknjRbl.jpg

These god damn ricers with their stupid LED light bars. What exactly is the point of driving around on a sunny day with the light on? I see this shit all the time.

I swear every kid that drove a riced out economy shitbox a decade ago grew up and bought a truck. I see way more ricer trucks than anything else nowadays

http://i.imgur.com/SqknjRbl.jpg

These god damn ricers with their stupid LED light bars. What exactly is the point of driving around on a sunny day with the light on? I see this shit all the time.

I swear every kid that drove a riced out economy shitbox a decade ago grew up and bought a truck. I see way more ricer trucks than anything else nowadays

Gas is cheap, and if you don't have to worry about parking a truck is a very cheap, tough way to get around that doesn't need a lot of expensive maintenance or insurance. Plain and simple.

Anyone see a chrome red wrapped lambo running around Dublin? Can only imagine the attention from cops he gets as you can spot it about 1/2 mile away

Haven't seen that but the silver chrome AMG I saw can be seen for miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Anyone see a chrome red wrapped lambo running around Dublin? Can only imagine the attention from cops he gets as you can spot it about 1/2 mile away

Because just owning a Lamborghini doesn't make you stand out enough already. Ruins a beautiful car