What did you see today?

cstmg8

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
A dude was running his 2 week old ZL1 1LE on the auto cross course. It was crazy fast around the cones.

7% chance he was fast, 93% chance Rymer would beat him.

Sunday evening, I got to drive this:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1087241&stc=1&d=1495053108

I think I'm in love...

Hi. My name is Draco, and I have a problem.

They certainly didn't get reviewed well. Your car looks great btw. Glad you came out Sunday.

They certainly didn't get reviewed well. Your car looks great btw. Glad you came out Sunday.

It was fun. Haven't had a chance to run that course without a bunch of cones in the middle. Definitely was wanting for torque. You were really fast out there. I haven't been able to find the results yet. Do you know where they are posted?

Most of the Evora S reviews I've seen have been positive. And what issues most brought up (oversized door sills, odd placement of controls, etc) have been fixed in the 400, not that I could think of affording one.. But driving it was wonderful.

It was fun. Haven't had a chance to run that course without a bunch of cones in the middle. Definitely was wanting for torque. You were really fast out there. I haven't been able to find the results yet. Do you know where they are posted?

Most of the Evora S reviews I've seen have been positive. And what issues most brought up (oversized door sills, odd placement of controls, etc) have been fixed in the 400, not that I could think of affording one.. But driving it was wonderful.

Join UFO Autocross on facebook. I just posted the organized results. You were 3rd.

Anybody else see this? About 9:15 this morning heading west bound across the top of 270 by sawmill was a car hauler that had a 1950's studebaker starlight coupe, a 1960's studebaker commander, and a Tatra T-77. All three cars looked rusty and unrestored but looked to be straight (i.e. Traces of original paint, no body panels flapping in the breeze). Sorry no pics.

• 2 weeks later...
Who's black Mini Cooper S tried to race my G8 on Sawmill last night? All kinds of popping noises, maybe they hit the rev limiter? Not sure, but no racing was going on, not with the cop that I had just seen... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Well at 4th Friday in Westerville when the owner of a Evans Automotive has a couple of cars out on the street promoting the Italian Gathering (that's him in the burgundy shirt and the fabulous farmer tan) and your son wants a pic badly of an Aventador, and finally the crowd parts so you can get him his shot, I can't be too picky of the folks behind the car. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...