College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we beat Michigan we get to look forward to playing Stanford or Utah in the Rose Bowl. What an AWFUL consolation prize. I at least want to beat an SEC team.

I dont know that MSU would make the playoffs. If they dont, osu wins out and goes to a random bowl. If MSU does get into the playoff, the rose bow can select OSU or Iowa.

wow, that post game interview makes him sound like a little bitch.... very disrespectful, not only too his coaching staff but to msu too...

We earned that "L". Offensive coaching was terrible. Defense did everything it could, but when your O leaves you on the filed for like 45 minutes, you just get worn out.

Everyone already knew Zeke was gone after this year. If I were him, I would be hella frustrated too. 15 straight 100 yard games, heisman contender, ONE FREAKING TOUCH IN THE SECOND HALF? That's fucking ridiculous.

Urban has final say on play calls I believe. Listen, I've said this before, the problem with this team has been "too many toy and WR issues. Cardale got shit on due to no deep threat and today we saw what a decent defense would do to the running game. Ohio State deserved to lose, the fact it was so close is a testament to the defense. Looking ahead to next year, its pretty bleak imo. The cupboard is about to be emptied and I begin to question Urban and how much longer he actually stays. There seems to be animosity from players towards him, I.E Zeke.

Urban has final say on play calls I believe. Listen, I've said this before, the problem with this team has been "too many toy and WR issues. Cardale got shit on due to no deep threat and today we saw what a decent defense would do to the running game. Ohio State deserved to lose, the fact it was so close is a testament to the defense. Looking ahead to next year, its pretty bleak imo. The cupboard is about to be emptied and I begin to question Urban and how much longer he actually stays. There seems to be animosity from players towards him, I.E Zeke.

That is absolutely ridiculous.

Zeke is dead on but is being a little bitch and putting himself ahead of his teammates doing this, hopefully he gets benched this coming week.

MSU now owns the tie breaker, only way for OSU to get in is Sparty to lose to PSU and thats highly unlikely. We need a new offensive coordinator asap to turn things around for next season and not waste the massive amount of talent like this year.

Am I the only one who assumed zeke was injured in the second half and that's why he didn't run the ball?

No. Friend and I were texting back and forth wondering if he got hurt. They fucked up and lost. They earned that loss. We can still beat scUM next week, so all is not lost.