Did everybody

Clifford Automotive

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Gat dam! She's a beast. Did it come in a shipping container? Lol. Good luck selling, I sold mine in 3 days, which is awesome and shitty at the same time, I thought I'd at least get to finish out the season!

Gat dam! She's a beast. Did it come in a shipping container? Lol. Good luck selling, I sold mine in 3 days, which is awesome and shitty at the same time, I thought I'd at least get to finish out the season!

Ive got a jetski u can buy for the rest of the season :D

Ive got a jetski u can buy for the rest of the season :D

Lol thanks for the offer Paul but you wouldn't like my offer. :D Fortunately we've got friends with a nice boat down at Norris we're spending the long weekend down on. So I'm not too bothered.

Linn fairly well . It's an all Kevlar race layup, no interior couch or bathroom . The boat full of fuel is 10k , not much tongue weight to speak of . Has XRs and basically hopped up hp500s in it . Runs right at 80 mph fully loaded .

• 6 months later...

I unfortunately don't have a boat yet but with everybody down here (south carolina) having boats and hanging out in them I think I'm going to buy one next year.

We took a buddies pontoon out to the local hang out yesterday (Sandy Island in Georgetown SC) and had a blast. Now I need to decide if i want something inboard or outboard

http://sbriggs.io/pontoon.jpg

Finishing up a stereo install in my new one this weekend and then just a couple loose ends and we plan to be on the water later this month.

What did you get? Pics? Feel free to email them to me if you'd rather :cool:

-Marc

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GMoney
I haven't touched mine. We are expecting our first this month and my priorities have shifted a bit. I will not be boating this season.

What? My 6 month old loved the boat. She would get upset when she couldn't see me wakeboarding, but I also would go out during the week when there might have been two other boats on the water. She is now 16 months and I will get her out on ski's after the memorial day weekend craziness stops.