College Football 2016/17

Lauren

Would Harbaugh be crazy enough to drop a game like IU on purpose (rest players). Since at that point Penn St has only Rutgers and MSU left and have won out to that point. Just to ensure no matter if Michigan wins or loses in Columbus, that would ensure only Penn St or Michigan can go to the Big Ten Championship? Essentially giving the finger to OSU. Assuming Penn St can win out vs Rutgers(in NY) at 8pm that day Michigan plays IU and then would have to beat MSU in Happy Valley to end the season.

Unlikely, but would you put it past him? Dude is bat shit crazy, and Hates OSU....

Of course all this is out the window if Penn St loses any game from here on out. I feel MSU and Rutgers are dumpster fires that PSU should win easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Harbaugh be crazy enough to drop a game like IU on purpose (rest players). Since at that point Penn St has only Rutgers and MSU left and have won out to that point. Just to ensure no matter if Michigan wins or loses in Columbus, that would ensure only Penn St or Michigan can go to the Big Ten Championship? Essentially giving the finger to OSU. Assuming Penn St can win out vs Rutgers(in NY) at 8pm that day Michigan plays IU and then would have to beat MSU in Happy Valley to end the season.

Unlikely, but would you put it past him? Dude is bat shit crazy, and Hates OSU....

Of course all this is out the window if Penn St loses any game from here on out. I feel MSU and Rutgers are dumpster fires that PSU should win easily.

The only reason I can say that is 100% unlikely is because OSU is the last game of the year. If they beat OSU and lost a game on purpose, that would be stupid.

No.

Read an SI article in which Barrett basically states he's coming back next year, not that I felt he was leaving to begin with. I think he needs to sure up a lot of things before any NFL team would consider taking him at a pick higher than the 5th round. This season is far from over, but it will be interesting to see who all leaves and who comes back next year.

Read an SI article in which Barrett basically states he's coming back next year, not that I felt he was leaving to begin with. I think he needs to sure up a lot of things before any NFL team would consider taking him at a pick higher than the 5th round. This season is far from over, but it will be interesting to see who all leaves and who comes back next year.

I think as things are right now, he wouldn't even be drafted. He needs to prove he can accurately throw the deep ball before an NFL team will even consider him for a backup role.

Urban doesn't produce or recruit NFL style QB's.

I don't think Urban was at Utah until after Alex Smith committed there, but he certainly played well under Meyer and has done well in the pros. And don't forget Cam Newton was Tebow's backup at Florida, so he counts (kind of)

Dak Prescott went, what, 5th round? He's doing awfully well considering the circumstances. I mean, surprisingly well, and that's coming from a Cowboy's fan.

I don't think JT would do that well given the situation. Not right now. Although having him and Zeke together in the back field again would be fun to watch. :)

Dak Prescott went, what, 5th round? He's doing awfully well considering the circumstances. I mean, surprisingly well, and that's coming from a Cowboy's fan.

I don't think JT would do that well given the situation. Not right now. Although having him and Zeke together in the back field again would be fun to watch. :)

Dak plays behind probably the best offensive line in the country and is surround by weapons. He also has zeke to lean on. Again Zeke is successful because dat o line.

Dak plays behind probably the best offensive line in the country and is surround by weapons. He also has zeke to lean on. Again Zeke is successful because dat o line.

This is partly true. The o-line in Dallas makes zeke better, but his athletic ability doesn't hurt. I mean, he is rather quick....remember him outrunning those studs in the secondary not so long ago in new orleans? :gabe:

It takes more than just a big hole to pick up yards in the league. It makes it easier, but not so easy that anyone could do it.

If you looked back a page or two I posted how much of a stud zeke is and how he is a great player.

However would he have the same success he is having if he played for Chicago or Cleveland? Probably not

No, because he would have hung himself if either of those 2 took him :gabe:

If you looked back a page or two I posted how much of a stud zeke is and how he is a great player.

However would he have the same success he is having if he played for Chicago or Cleveland? Probably not

Hell no, he's a product of the best Oline in the NFL.

For what it's worth, Demarco Murray led the league in rushing two years ago when he played for Dallas, and did nothing last year for Philadelphia

Having a pretty good year this year. 3rd in the league in rushing. Adjustment years happen... Just not for absolute STUDS like Zeke

For what it's worth, Demarco Murray led the league in rushing two years ago when he played for Dallas, and did nothing last year for Philadelphia

He is averaging 90 ypg at the age of 28 with the freaking Titans