Why did you take my Xmas Skin away?...

MattKatz

At CSCC we were told we're not permitted to display anything Holiday related in our offices, and next year not allowed to sell anything holiday related. No Holiday Music is to be played in the store.

This is how Colleges (places of learning)are dealing with small numbers of people who are sensitive.

Think about that...

At CSCC we were told we're not permitted to display anything Holiday related in our offices, and next year not allowed to sell anything holiday related. No Holiday Music is to be played in the store.

This is how Colleges (places of learning)are dealing with small numbers of people who are sensitive.

Think about that...

College kids today are pussies. My 13yr old son is tougher than most of them. I vote bring it back. Change it up for Hanukkah when it's time. That should cover the vast majority of peeps. The rest can deal with it.

Think about that...

Oh....In that case bring it back bolder and louder....Even if I dont like it....Ill deal with it just to offend someone.....And if youre offended by it, FUCK YOU....you dont belong here. GTFO. :fuckyeah:

BTW, What is CSCC?