2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

I expect our pass defense to be able to compete with anyone passing game in the country and they are 0-2 in that regard, and it wasn't close.

I promise if our offense can pick it up the defense will follow.

We allowed 3 points in the first half to Oklahoma, a program known for having historically great offenses. 3 POINTS!

Take the Clemson game last year for example. Our defense played really well but gave up 31 points. I blame the offense for that and anyone watching the game would agree.

Fix our offense and the defense will follow.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise if our offense can pick it up the defense will follow.

We allowed 3 points in the first half to Oklahoma, a program known for having historically great offenses. 3 POINTS!

Take the Clemson game last year for example. Our defense played really well but gave up 31 points. I blame the offense for that and anyone watching the game would agree.

Fix our offense and the defense will follow.

OU shot themselves in the foot a few times in the first half. Our DB's and LB's played poorly the whole game and it had nothing to do with the offense.

Perhaps OSU needs to start using their third string again to win important games

I'd agree with that. If Joe Burrows was healthy, I wouldn't doubt we'd see him in the game this week. I think that is the only other QB Urban is comfortable with.

Edit: Just read Joe Burrows is probable for this weeks game. I doubt he sees any action unless we're up big though and even then I wouldn't be surprised if we see Haskins instead

Hey, Mercer a week before the Iron Bowl will be tough :rolleyes:

This literally might be the easiest schedule of any top tier team this year. It's ridiculous. I'd LOVE to see ES(EC)PN talk schedules/toughest conference now like they did in the 2000's.

This page is chock full of truth.

tenor.gif