2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They Gave up 5 TD's last night. 14-5=9 same as bama so yhey would be tied in number of TD's scored with bama having played 8 games and PSU only playing 7. Come on you can't be that dumb.

Now look at total defense and see Bama is number one and number one in most other categories.

They Gave up 5 TD's last night. 14-5=9 same as bama so yhey would be tied in number of TD's scored with bama having played 8 games and PSU only playing 7. Come on you can't be that dumb.

Now look at total defense and see Bama is number one and number one in most other categories.

Ok Chuckledick. Penn State had given up fewer total points than Alabama going into Yesterday's game. They had the #1 scoring defense, as was said.

We won't really know how good Alabama is until the last week of the season, possibly not even until the SEC CG because we really don't know how good Auburn is but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Ohio State has the best win of the season right now.

Watching that game last night OSU looked about 3 TDs better than PSU. It was the ticky tack nik nak shit that made that game close. That's what was going to piss me off the most if we lost because it was clear we were the better team. We need that OSU team to show up the rest of the year and the playoffs assuming we win out. @Iowa will be tougher than people think. Similar to this game, Iowa is scrappy and even though you might be 3-4 TDs better, they'll find a way to hang around and keep it close

You realize bama has one of the best offenses in the country. Better then oklojoma and Penn st and each one put up 40 on the buckeyes. Yes. Obama would put up points easily

Remind me, once again please, which stellar defenses/teams hey have proven themselves against.

I'll wait patiently.

:lolguy: Guys, Lauren is nothing more than a grade A homer. He has nothing better to do than root for a team of his girls choosing and try to classify anything great tOSU does as sub par. If it were to happen to 'Bama it'd be one of those "quality" losses he once claimed was BS yet then turned around and used the term when in regards to an SEC team. If you can't see that he's poorly trolling this thread and literally has no clue what he's talking about shame on you. He sees the NCAAF world through crimson colored glasses. I've asked him several questions a few pages back, he didn't respond at first, once he did and a team lost and I was proven right he didn't explain himself nor would he ever "eat crow". It's beneath him I believe. He simply can't be wrong when it comes to college football. :lol:

Do I really have to explain that Penn State dropped because of Ohio State scoring 39 on them? Yes? Fuck.....

Please read above. He's literally beyond comprehension.

Lauren logic: 2014 Alabama is the best because look at their tough schedule!

2017: Alabama is great because they haven't lost and that's all that matters

Please read above. :lol:

...we really don't know how good Auburn is but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Ohio State has the best win of the season right now.

I called how good Auburn is a few pages back. It's where I told Lauren they'd be at LEAST a 2 loss team, he lol'd, then they lost their second game.

...but they were quality losses so that's better than a win basically.

Ok Chuckledick. Penn State had given up fewer total points than Alabama going into Yesterday's game. They had the #1 scoring defense, as was said.

No through 7 games Penn st had given up 9 TD's. Now through 8 games they gave up 14 TD's.

Through 8 games bama has only given up 9 TD's. Is this really that hard to comprehend? I don't give a fuck who has top scoring defense. However to circle.jerk and make up stats isn't accurate. Going into the game they were tied with bama in least amount of TD's allowed.

And yenner you are just a fucking train wreck. I like bama obviously. I proudly have a flag in front of my.house, decal on my.car and wear a ton of bama gear. However I'm a lover of football first and foremost. I like all games and watch most of them. I don't have to be Alabama bias when quoting stats when they are leading almost every category in defense and not make shit up.

Now go back to your normal scheduled circle jerk. Can't wait to bama and Ohio st meet in the post season.

And by the way the best two wins of the season Georgia over ND and Oklahoma over Ohio st

No through 7 games Penn st had given up 9 TD's. Now through 8 games they gave up 14 TD's.

Through 8 games bama has only given up 9 TD's. Is this really that hard to comprehend? I don't give a fuck who has top scoring defense. However to circle.jerk and make up stats isn't accurate. Going into the game they were tied with bama in least amount of TD's allowed.

And yenner you are just a fucking train wreck. I like bama obviously. I proudly have a flag in front of my.house, decal on my.car and wear a ton of bama gear. However I'm a lover of football first and foremost. I like all games and watch most of them. I don't have to be Alabama bias when quoting stats when they are leading almost every category in defense and not make shit up.

Now go back to your normal scheduled circle jerk. Can't wait to bama and Ohio st meet in the post season.

And by the way the best two wins of the season Georgia over ND and Oklahoma over Ohio st

How is Oklahoma's win over Ohio State one of the best wins if Ohio State is over rated and no good?

Touchdowns arent the only way to score in Football chuckledick

Chuckedick LOL!

What a game. I thought it was all but over on the fumbled handoff. Didn't help that the ref's practically gave Pedo St 14 points on interceptions in the endzone.

McElwain out at Florida. Good riddance

I think everyone saw that coming. A win would've only delayed it. I would not be surprised if Charlie Strong is on their short list.

I think Scott Frost at UCF will go to Florida or Nebraska at the end of the year

I'm not sure the Nebraska job is better than the UCF job at this point.

I think Scott Frost at UCF will go to Florida or Nebraska at the end of the year

Yeah I think so too. I'm assuming he'll go to his alma mater, but maybe there's a chance he goes to Florida, idk. If Florida can't get Frost, I'm hoping they get Matt Campbell from Iowa State

I think everyone saw that coming. A win would've only delayed it. I would not be surprised if Charlie Strong is on their short list

I think he was gone either way. He's been clashing with the administration behind the scenes, and the made up BS about death threats last week sealed his fate.

I don't think Strong has a shot. I'm seeing other names pop up on message boards like Chip Kelly, Mike Leach, Dan Mullen, Bob Stoops, etc. Not gonna happen.

And yenner you are just a fucking train wreck.

Am I a train wreck because I was right and you were wrong about Auburn, because when I list stats (specifically regarding Alabama's schedule and opponents) they seem to offend you, or because I brought up the fact that you, at your own admission, chose a team for no other reason than someone else told you to?

It's funny how when you post stats everyone is wrong but when anyone else posts stats...everyone is still wrong. :lol:

And I'M the train wreck. :lolguy:

I like bama obviously. I proudly have a flag in front of my.house, decal on my.car and wear a ton of bama gear. However I'm a lover of football first and foremost. I like all games and watch most of them. I don't have to be Alabama bias when quoting stats when they are leading almost every category in defense and not make shit up.

Well, which factual stat was it when you tried to justify the schedule which has not one quality opponent on it? I missed those "stats".

...or was that merely your opinion/justification? :gabe:

Gotta make it past UGA first. :lolguy:

The Crimson glasses are STRONG tonight! :lol::lol::lol:

How is Oklahoma's win over Ohio State one of the best wins if Ohio State is over rated and no good?

Stop. You're wrong. Obviously. That's stats.

I honestly will never forgive myself for as long as I live.

I drank ALLLLL day and got fucking hammered and ubered home in the third quarter. I had no idea where I was or what the score was- hell, I thought we were winning at halftime.

Passed out and woke up on my couch at 12:30 in the morning, only to find that I missed the game of the century. I could live 100 more years and not forgive myself for missing this.

For Lauren and anyone else who missed it and cares to watch or anyone who wants to relive it in all it's glory.

I tuned in at 4:20 (:masturboy:) in the 4th, as I was doing projects and was just following along online, but definitely stopped to watch the game when it became 38-33. Man...that was an amazing comeback.

Thanks to Randy for posting the game above...it was worth it last night to skip the commercials and between-plays to see that whole 4th quarter again in fast forward.

I honestly will never forgive myself for as long as I live.

I drank ALLLLL day and got fucking hammered and ubered home in the third quarter. I had no idea where I was or what the score was- hell, I thought we were winning at halftime.

Passed out and woke up on my couch at 12:30 in the morning, only to find that I missed the game of the century. I could live 100 more years and not forgive myself for missing this.

I lost a lot of respect for one of my buddy's who I've watched probably 3-4 games with this year. I called him after the game to see what he was doing and asked him what he thought about the game... "I didn't even watch it, did we win?" He replied. I shook my head in disgust. Won't watch a game with him again probably ever unless we're out at a bar and it's against some joke. I only like watching games with people who care.

Sorry, this sounds like a knock on you, it's not. I just thought I could quote your post to mention my buddy. At least you knew the game was on and watched it.

I lost a lot of respect for one of my buddy's who I've watched probably 3-4 games with this year. I called him after the game to see what he was doing and asked him what he thought about the game... "I didn't even watch it, did we win?" He replied. I shook my head in disgust. Won't watch a game with him again probably ever unless we're out at a bar and it's against some joke. I only like watching games with people who care.

Sorry, this sounds like a knock on you, it's not. I just thought I could quote your post to mention my buddy. At least you knew the game was on and watched it.

Oh dude, trust me when I say I'm literally ashamed of myself. I have missed 4 buckeye games in the last 10 years, all for good reasons. I have NEVER passed out like this in my life, and of course, I woke up to "Game of Century" headlines. Incredibly frustrating, but it is what it is.

Guys like your buddy are totally different haha- I would never knowingly miss an OSU game unless it was for a wedding (3/4 of the games I missed were for one).

Here's my playoff 4 as of today

1) Georgia - One of the best wins of the year against ND and dominant in every other game

2) Alabama - Haven't beaten anyone with a pulse but it's Bama and their undefeated.

3) Notre Dame - I HATE THEM. But I have to give respect where it's due. Lots of quality wins with their only loss being by 1 point against my #1 team.

4) Ohio State - 1 loss against a top 10 team but make up for that with dominating wins and a great win against what was the #2 team in the country. They control their own destiny.

Just outside

5) Clemson - 1 bad loss but a few really good wins. They pass the eye test

6) Oklahoma - One of the best wins in the country and their 1 loss isn't looking too bad now.

7) Penn State - A few good wins but their 1 point loss against the Buckeyes will likely keep them on the outside looking in unless something dramatic happens at the top.

8) Wisconsin - Literally 0 quality wins so far but if they win out and beat the B1G East champ (likely OSU) they'll be a lock to get in.

9) Miami - Literally 0 quality wins but if they win out and beat likely Clemson in the ACC CG, they'll be a lock.

10) TCU - Some good wins on their schedule, but they'll need to win out and win the B12 CG to have a shot at getting in.