What vehicle features/options can you not "live" without?

BigOxley

I think most important is having something that can pull out of traffic and go from 60-80 in quick time. I hate driving a fucking turd. My Impala is not really a fast car, but having GM's 3.6 it'll pull out and pass better then alot of shit. Everything else is useless without that.

I think most important is having something that can pull out of traffic and go from 60-80 in quick time. I hate driving a fucking turd. My Impala is not really a fast car, but having GM's 3.6 it'll pull out and pass better then alot of shit. Everything else is useless without that.

This. I don't need a fast as fuck car but I demand a car with niiice highway passing abilities and point'n'squirt skills in traffic . One of the reasons why I keep driving Saabs

This. I don't need a fast as fuck car but I demand a car with niiice highway passing abilities and point'n'squirt skills in traffic . One of the reasons why I keep driving Saabs

Cuck a doodle doo

Sadly I crave crank windows, no a/c, no radio, and a gutted car.

It's funny, you and I have pretty much the same taste in this area. I wish I could get crank windows on a lot of cars.

I could take or leave AC and radio, but the one thing I really do want is sound deadening and heat insulation. I like to drive with my shoes off sometimes on long trips and my Jeep doesn't have either, the floor gets really hot. Plus my GTO and Jeep neither have sound insulation and it gets really fatiguing on long trips, I like hearing the car, but not to the point where it's an echo chamber.

because of my long legs tilt wheel is preferred. And cruise control, for long trips. Neither is a must have, but they are both things I use more often than not.

In my quest to find a new ride or two I drove a 2018 Accord 2.0T with the 10spd auto and must say, it's about one the most well rounded Acura's I've ever driven.

IMO it really is a super nice daily driver for someone looking for a car that's the size of an Audi A6 inside with more features than most entry level luxery cars I've seen.

If you are in the market for a new sedan, there's not much feature wise that I can think of that this car doesn't have. You can even order it with a 6spd 3-pedal design.