Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I'd rather ask for help than take 4 years to fix it like you.

Exactly. Part of being involved in the car community is learning about cars. Whether it's basic stuff or what the torque spec for a rod bolt is. This pissing contest between Miller and Grant is fucking stupid. Race and quit bitching like 2 little girls.

Exactly. Part of being involved in the car community is learning about cars. Whether it's basic stuff or what the torque spec for a rod bolt is. This pissing contest between Miller and Grant is fucking stupid. Race and quit bitching like 2 little girls.

Agreed. I think they need to take it a step further and just fuck.

Lol I'd rather ask for help than take 4 years to fix it like you.

My comment was relating to your pretty vague description of what your car is doing.

You are pretty clueless as to what I did huh? I would legitimately pay to watch you year a car down to literally just metal and glass and replace every harness, rebuild a differential, or do any number of the tasks I did on this car.

I know you needed help just installing a simple boost controller on a previous car so i have no clue why you are talking shit to me. "Learning" isn't really a thing on a boost controller, the guides and resources availible online are overwhelming and make that sorts stuff insanely easy. Literally a 15 minute task.

Wire up a 128 pin ecu then hit me up man. Until this just sit in the sideline and worry about your hair and shoes.

I'm not saying it isn't. But when you have an issue and basically say "Hey my car makes a noise when i turn the wheek thing" is a pretty awful description and is why nost experienced techs didn't chime in.

He does still have a lot to learn and it's obvious. I'd be really interested seeing how quickly he could get what I did done, or at least how quickly he thinks he could get it done. Hell even an estimate of how long and how many hours of labor it should have taken me woukd be interesting to see.

I guess the best part about my car is its mine. If i want to boy touch it and let it sit and take "too long" on shit I can and it doesn't bother me. This hobby is pretty far down my hobby list right now, maybe tenth on a good day, and even further down the priority list. Glad i have such a big fan base though...

Lol dude if you think the measure of a person is how fast they can tear down a car and rebuild it, you're sinfully wrong.

Am I the most technically competent car person on this site? Hell no- admittedly, probably one of the worst. It's been a long time since I've worked on a car like I used to (and much to your surprise, I actually do know how to). I am educated in a different way (not that it's any better than you. Unlike you, I don't compare my skillset to others like an egotistical prick).

If I remember correctly, we are exactly the same age. I'll just say this, and I'm done wasting my precious carpel tunnel induced fingers on your suck hole- we are at DRASTICALLY different points in our lives for being the same age. Like, fucking drastic. And yes, I am implying that I am better than you.

Lol dude if you think the measure of a person is how fast they can tear down a car and rebuild it, you're sinfully wrong.

Am I the most technically competent car person on this site? Hell no- admittedly, probably one of the worst. It's been a long time since I've worked on a car like I used to (and much to your surprise, I actually do know how to). I am educated in a different way (not that it's any better than you. Unlike you, I don't compare my skillset to others like an egotistical prick).

If I remember correctly, we are exactly the same age. I'll just say this, and I'm done wasting my precious carpel tunnel induced fingers on your suck hole- we are at DRASTICALLY different points in our lives for being the same age. Like, fucking drastic. And yes, I am implying that I am better than you.

Lolwut you retarded m8?

I wasn't aware you knew every detail about me. Can you check and see what my Amazon gift card balance is? I forget how much it is and I'm trying to get a new French press.

Don't take your frustrations of your ex cucking you out on me man. Things happen for a reason. No need to make it personal.

You may judge how far ahead you are on a different scale than me which is fine. We all are at different points, life is only a race with yourself and I'd say I'm ahead of where I could be. As far as where I should be? No idea. I'm pleased with where I am, not content but I'll never be content. Everyone has room for improvement. I couldn't give two shits less about your rental properties or whats left of them post divorce, investments, etc. That's good for you that you made the right choices. When you were doing that I had other choices to be made that were unrelated to that sort of stuff.

Like I said, life's a race but only with yourself. I dont concern myself with where I am in life with others. I dont know what windfalls, struggles, choices, etc. they did or didn't have.