CR Tire Contact?

Wease

My '86 needs new tires. Do you sell tires at Lucore? I didn't think you did...

They have quoted me for tires before.

What I was looking for they couldn't beat Tire Racks price (neither could Best One). However Lucore is a Tire Rack installer so you can buy from TR and have them shipped straight to Lucore to install.

We DO sell tires but there's so little profit in tires there often times isn't much we can do. As mentioned above we ARE a TR installer for literally everything and you can have product shipped directly to us.

CR folk we'll always do our best for, but with stupid thin margins on most things in the tire world there's only so much we can do. Clearly tires isn't our usual "Thing", but there's nothing we can't do! ;)

As we speak swapping out tires for a customer ZL1 Time Attack car, not sure where he got his treads but a lot of the other shops around have us handle their wheel/tire/balancing/alignment for them.

With all that said, if you are looking at something specifically shoot me the details and I'll send you the best price I can get them for.

Austin is right on the money, there isn't much of a margin on tires (or batteries and fluids for that matter). IMHO Tire Rack is hard to beat, may not always be the cheapest when shopping on the internet, but at least you'll get good tires from a company that stands behind their products. I've bought a ton of tires online, typically the cheapest are so old they're almost not worth using. Granted the tires I bought earlier this year were from Derek but he basically saved me shipping from Tire Rack, especially since I just install them myself.