I got a new Mustang

Aaron

I never thought I was color blind until Ford released Race Red and Competition Orange. Unless they were side by side I was usually not 100% sure which one I just saw.

:wtf: can't tell if you're serious.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing! I keep throwing around buying something like a Mustang (a few years older though) to buy as an all around reliable fun toy. They seem to be alright at everything. I had the realization that every second my Porsche isn't done is a second I am not autocrossing/doing track days/whatever.

You should, coyote gt is a great car and you'll be out using it. Projects nah.

Congratulations, Aaron!

Thanks Tom!

That is absolutely amazing. Congratulations. The GT350 is just about one of my favorite cars out there.

Love to see it and check it out in person at C and C sometime.

Might be there this Saturday.

Congrats. She's a beaut, Clark.

Thanks.

/img]
mustang lol

Good purchase! did you keep the wheels and mods off the orange one?

I pulled the high dollar stuff, car still had a couple irs bearings, pads, clutch spring and shifter bracket and the wheels (sold stockers long ago). I'm leaving this stock so all parts will get sold.

I read this the first time and glanced over it....but reviews on the car are showing it can drink a quart every 1,500 miles? WOW!

Ford release is on track a quart per 500 miles can be expected. Who's tracking for 500 miles though. But yeah, they can burn like crazy some so much new engines are required.

Awesome! Makes my Durango positively tame! Please tell me that you'll be daily driving it.

Yep.

Nice!!
thanks

I never thought I was color blind until Ford released Race Red and Competition Orange. Unless they were side by side I was usually not 100% sure which one I just saw.

In pics at least, I chuckled.

damn. sweet. jealous. great color minus the strippers.

I like the white ones.

Congrats. My younger brother drive his up from Alabama a couple weeks ago. It's the same color and looks awesome in person. I drove it on a 91 degree day with 111 degree inlet temps and it pulled hard all the way to redline. It's a sweet car.

Yeah, 95 degrees and 100 miles I was ragging on it hard.

My buddy's dad has a 2015 GT350 in black, I think I like the blue better though. It's a hell of a car for sure, sounds like you got a really good deal too.

2015s will be collected, better not put too many miles, only 100 of those.

Yeah that's a bad ass car for sure.

Thanks.

This is awesome. Great car and super jealous! REALLY love these GT350's! Congrats!

Thanks

Huge fan of the GT350s. Congratulations of course to you, Aaron! Feels even better knowing guiz that paid over sticker!

That is a great color combo as well. Amazing car for the money!!!

Thanks Clay.

Awesome upgrade. When will it get an exhaust? When will it go to Mid Ohio?

Exhaust? Nah this car sounds the business stock. Mid Ohio? I was searching for dates yesterday then our ac literally exploded yesterday evening...

2015s will be collected, better not put too many miles, only 100 of those.

He hardly drives it honestly, I think it still has less than 10k miles (only real distance driving was a Mustang tour of Europe where it was signed by someone in the Shelby family [Carroll had already passed by this time], and the drive back from NY). It mostly just sees track time. He also has an 07 Shelby GT500 Super Snake that also really only sees track time (I hear that car is a handful at mid ohio).

I knew what color Aarons car was.

The two colors are easy to tell apart in bright sun. In other conditions or in pictures it is harder to tell.

The torch red and comp orange 03/04 Cobras are hard to tell apart in pictures. If they were side by side in the pic you can tell, but they look similar in pictures for sure.

I got to hear a GT350 exhaust note in person once, I look forward to us being at the same autocross so I can hear it again. Certainly a cool car and someone who will drive it like it was meant to be, :thumbup:

Bad ass car, in the best color available :thumbup:

I should have mentioned in the original post that Jordan helped me decide to buy new on this car. Used prices are out of control and with the tax savings trading on a new car, I got an amazing deal.

Greatly appreciated sir.

Sexay.

Awyeah

I got to hear a GT350 exhaust note in person once, I look forward to us being at the same autocross so I can hear it again. Certainly a cool car and someone who will drive it like it was meant to be, :thumbup:

Thanks, loving it so far.

Congrats!

I love that color so much I just picked up an F150 in Lightning Blue... :thumbup:

Congratulations! I'm actually starting to really like the color. Saw a lightning blue raptor today actually.

Congrats, Thanks for the ride along.

Anytime man. Once I get some miles and an oil change we will swap seats.

Car looks awesome Aaron. Can't wait to see the 19" snow wheels and tires.

Thanks man, enjoyed chatting last night.

Saw it yesterday and it really is a beautiful piece. There may need to be an Avalanche car on the forum some day.

WTG Ford.

Thanks Miller, enjoyed the braps yesterday.