What station did Cowherd go to?

Johny Utah

I may catch crap for this, but anything on before common man during the day on 97.1 is terrible. Same story just repeated over and over.

I love Carpenter and Rothman (the noon show). Bobby Carpenter is probably my favorite radio show host ever.

Bishop and Laurinitis are the 10am show and they are a hell of a lot better than Tim and Beanie (the show they replaced)

I may catch crap for this, but anything having to do with common man during the day on 97.1 is terrible.

Fixed. Those two clowns are fucking awful. Bishop and Laurinitis are passable. Carpenter is meh as a radio guy.

I'd rather have Cowherd and Rome on my radio dial any day than what we currently have. Even Golic and Wingo is trash now. Mike Jr. needs to never, ever be on a radio...anywhere.

I'd rather have Cowherd and Rome on my radio dial any day than what we currently have. Even Golic and Wingo is trash now. Mike Jr. needs to never, ever be on a radio...anywhere.

Cowherd is a pretentious whiny douchebag, but he's entertaining.

I agree 100% about Golic Jr. I can't fucking stand him

Fixed. Those two clowns are fucking awful. Bishop and Laurinitis are passable. Carpenter is meh as a radio guy.

100% agree on Mike Jr.

Also, they break up the routine of osu is the greatest university ever.

If you listen to 97.1 from 10 until 6 every day (most people don't), then yeah, you'll likely hear a lot of the same talk. That's to be expected with local radio. But they do a pretty goob job now of not repeating the same takes fom earlier shows. It's a lot better than it used to be ever since they brought Bishop back for the 10am show. I'm not an OSU fan so there are some days where it gets monotonous (the Zach Smith thing was unbearable) but generally speaking it's not too bad IMO.

NOOOOOOOOO

Lebatard and Stugots are the WORST. I would rather stab myself in the ear with an ice pick than listen to their show

Agreed. LeRetard can just go get fucked. And take that idiot Rube-Gots with him.

I actually liked Straight Outta Vegas on 105.7. Having a professional gamblers perspective on sports is interesting to me. Plus they discussed all these nuggets that mainline sports shows don't mention.

Agreed. LeRetard can just go get fucked. And take that idiot Rube-Gots with him.

I actually liked Straight Outta Vegas on 105.7. Having a professional gamblers perspective on sports is interesting to me. Plus they discussed all these nuggets that mainline sports shows don't mention.

That sounds interesting. I will have to check it out. Thanks

My opinions on 97.1 (and other sports radio stuff):

1. The morning with Golic and Wingo (and whoever else is on there) is not good. It's going the way of all things ESPN, which is manufactured drama. 3/10

2. Lebatard is the worst. Never talked about anything sports related. Never really talked about anything. Seemed like that show was just designed to have the hosts listen to their own voices. 1/10

3. Bishop and Laurenitis are fine. No complaints. Generally entertaining and worthwhile to listen to. 8/10

4. Rothman and Carpenter are fine, too. See #3. 8/10

5. Common Man and T-Bone. Hit or miss for me. Sometimes, I think they are funny, like when they played the "Well, I don't like Facebook, and I don't like the Internet" clip of crazy woman at town hall meeting. Sometimes, I think they are nauseating, like when they open the show with, "Hey, Man...Hey, Bone." I also find myself disagreeing with about 50 percent of the stuff they say. Of course, I keep tuning in, so they are doing something right. 5/10

6. Tim Hall is the absolute worst of all time. Not sure where to start with him. Rambles, doesn't say anything of value, veers off when he shouldn't, doesn't quite get the gist of most points/topics, and seems annoying. I am convinced I could do a better job, or at least be just as bad. 1/10 with anything involving him.

7. I actually like Cowherd. I find myself agreeing with most of what he says. I even like him when he says things I don't enjoy, like back in the mid-2000s when he was bashing Ohio State for being slow and outmatched by SEC teams. (He was right.) 7/10