Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, after scrolling through ten pages of "Hooters" nights I'm a thinkin' we need to break this thread up into smaller ones. Perhaps like Mr Brett does with the QSL threads, by date?

Just sayin'

Why? If the same thread keeps going all you have to do is jump to the LAST page to see the latest info.

I originally started the thread but if you or anyone wants to create new weekly threads feel free, I don't own the thread :)

BTW, we won't be there this week (7/31), got other plans.

Irish Festival sounds good. Zero chance of rain Friday afternoon and night.

Thread hijack, muhahahahaha

Dublin Festival entertainment schedule: http://www.dublinirishfestival.org/entertainment/pdf/entertainment.pdf

I might go Saturday night or Sunday, but will probably go to Hilliard on Friday night.

A couple buddies are in a band plating at the VIP Lounge @9:30 tonight. So I'll prolly hit Hoooters for a bit and then head over there. They just do rock covers. I think their name is Scornd.

Anybody wanna go with?

A couple buddies are in a band plating at the VIP Lounge @9:30 tonight. So I'll prolly hit Hoooters for a bit and then head over there. They just do rock covers. I think their name is Scornd.

Anybody wanna go with?

I'll call you after the music at the irish festival dies down.... see if you are still there or not...:)