What did you do for your ride today? (v3.0)

Not Brian

If I was going to drive across the country in a minivan with painters tape all over the front end, I’d at least have to add some scallops or flames or something.

Good on you for helping a friend during a tough time though.

Haha. His 4 kids are painting up the windows. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Looks good! I like it better than the blast of red lense. But.... Will you please get a blanket or something under that bumper when you lay it on the cement!! Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Looks good! I like it better than the blast of red lense. But.... Will you please get a blanket or something under that bumper when you lay it on the cement!! Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I thought about doing that, but didn't. It's not painted so whatever. Also I plan on replacing it with a Z28 bumper or something cooler otherwise at some point.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I put new signal/parking light housings on it, and added some factory style wheel arch moldings from LMC. I think they give it a more "finished" look....

Snapchat-1851791147-copy-1860x1326-copy-930x663.jpg

Quite a difference between the old lights and the new....

IMG-4346-20210508-181555.jpg

I bought headlight/parking assemblies from eBay for my Silverado; it’s amazing to me how much better the whole front end looks when the plastic isn’t cloudy.

Truck looks awesome, mang!

Thanks brother! :cool:

I got these from rock auto, they were super cheap. I agree, clear lenses make a world of difference

That truck will get a million likes on the RCSB Trucks fb group.

I'm really surprised at how much attention this thing attracts. Every time I drive it I have people giving me the thumbs up, coming up to me at gas stations, leaving notes on it asking if I want to sell it, etc.

0b9acc2ba228d7c42e2f62a7e321f4dd9c613df1.gif

Perfect GIF as always :lol:

I put new signal/parking light housings on it, and added some factory style wheel arch moldings from LMC. I think they give it a more "finished" look....

I sold a set of NOS 73-80 wheel arch trim for I think $800 or $1k dollars a year or 2 ago. The guy said his were in good shape but had 2 holes in each one from mudflaps. And thats why he replaced them....:confused:

Is that the factory grille for that truck? It looks odd to me. I know its a GMC but something seems different.