Dead in here. "Did a thing"

EssFo

My last 2019 F150 was bought back by Ford because it had issues they couldn't fix. I replaced it with another 2019. This time I went with a 4x4 and a Whipple with a custom tune from Palm Beach Dyno. Looking forward to doing some street digs with unsuspecting victims in 2020. :gabe:

ITnRbPWl.jpg

nhQJrGzl.jpg

What were the issues on the other truck?

Random misfires and stalling out. Dealer had it for a total of 45 days. I called it quits and started the buy back process. Ford was good about buying it back. Even paid for 100% of my mods (Blower included).

Yes this was installed by Lebanon Ford's performance division. 5.0 v8 with a 10 speed auto.

rmdGbEsl.jpg

Random misfires and stalling out. Dealer had it for a total of 45 days. I called it quits and started the buy back process. Ford was good about buying it back. Even paid for 100% of my mods (Blower included).

Yes this was installed by Lebanon Ford's performance division. 5.0 v8 with a 10 speed auto.

rmdGbEsl.jpg

That is awesome!

I liked your old truck a lot, but the new one is just as cool :thumbup:

Love it. Color is great and the stance looks good. Stock suspension settings? Any info on the general stats of the tune? Any supporting mods, headers, exhaust etc...?

Mine is pig rich, I'm assuming for safety. Can't wait to get it tuned after the shop is built.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Is this a lightning tribute? My buddy has one in the SAME color, from the dealer, but his has lightning badges and seat stitching. I believe the Palm Beach dyno voids all warranties tho. Be careful!

Nice truck.

Warranties are for pussies anyway. :gabe:

Has a Beltech 3/5 suspension or MBRP cat back exhaust. Not happy with the drop of the Beltech so I'm going to swap it to a VAS kit and shock relocation setup in the back.

It put down 590whp with the stock 3.85 pulley. Going to do a 3.0 after the break in period.