Best Local Food/Bar Places For Visitors

wagner

You cannot go wrong with Short North...I was with a bunch of folks at Hoof Hearted on Saturday. The food was really good and unique and you can't go wrong with their beers. The only problem is they frequently run out of their own supply and I imagine it's going to be busy.

If they want to avoid downtown, take an Uber to Grandview Ave: The Avenue, Spagio, Balboa for tacos/drinks, Grandview Cafe for beers...great walkable options.

You cannot go wrong with Short North...I was with a bunch of folks at Hoof Hearted on Saturday. The food was really good and unique and you can't go wrong with their beers. The only problem is they frequently run out of their own supply and I imagine it's going to be busy.

If they want to avoid downtown, take an Uber to Grandview Ave: The Avenue, Spagio, Balboa for tacos/drinks, Grandview Cafe for beers...great walkable options.

I was going to suggest some spots in Grandview for sure.

Unless I miss heard on the news this morning AC is now canceled. You know that pandemic shit lol.

Nope. Some people made a dinky little petition and the news decided to do a little more fear mongering was all. Cbus will not miss out on that revenue stream you can be sure.

Got some friends coming into town for the Arnold and they are looking for local places to check out in Columbus.

I've got some ideas on where to send them but what are some of the top Columbus joints recommended by CR?

Are they mostly staying around the convention center?

Ive recently found Legacy Smokehouse. They have a Bar in one of the locations and pretty good BBQ IMO.

My boss is one of the founders , I’ve herd great things and they have been featured many times .

I’m going to have to make it a point to go and check it out

http://www.tiptopcolumbus.com/ Downtown

https://www.thetablecolumbus.com/ Short north <-I can't recommend this one enough.

I'll 3rd or 4th Hoof Hearted. If you have a big table, splurge and get the Ballerz Board. It's a 4 person table sized wooden board of meats, cheeses, etc.