What are you watching to get through the quarantine?

greg1647545532

I've been doing a lot of woodwork in my furlough time off, converting shitty hollow flat doors to solid 6 panel, replacing all of our trim and baseboard with oak stained dark and poly'd. In my downtime between coats and sanding I've found a couple good gear-head YouTube channels:

Vice Grip Garage is quickly becoming a favorite. Dude makes me lol consistently. His brand of humor reminds of Will Ferrell in his prime but with solid mechanical knowledge.

Deboss Garage is another good one, with a lot of variety and decent production value.

WatchWesWork isn't bad either. The guys production value isn't great but I enjoy his troubleshooting approach a lot of times and the fact that he doesn't try too hard or take himself too serious. Just a regular dude running his shop, working on whatever customers drop off.

Aside from that my buddy gave us access to his plex server, which he keeps curated with new releases within days of release. I've been pretty impressed that it streams perfectly since he has gigabit internet service at his house. That and motor trend on demand always has something new when I have couch time.