Any place not charge to take old tires?

Aaron

Because they are charged 3-4 a tire to have someone come pick them up and dispose of them...

This is very interesting, I'm happy you shared it. I was always wondering about that, and you really opened my eyes to the reality of running a large business.

Thanks bunches!

This is very interesting, I'm happy you shared it. I was always wondering about that, and you really opened my eyes to the reality of running a large business.

Thanks bunches!

Cant say im surprised. You've always been the entitled prick type.

Cant say im surprised. You've always been the entitled prick type.

Tire Discounters entitled me to drop off the tires for $0.

Do people still use these things? If so, here you go, these are also free:

:fa::lolguy::dumb::gabe:

3-4 years ago, sure

Not anymore.

yeah i'm an outdated son of a bitch.. Tell me, do you see the P&L statements from the place you work? Are you in management? I'm just curious because I was in management from 2006ish/2018 and the costs barely increased $.25 during those times.

Edited by TurboRust

yeah i'm an outdated son of a bitch.. Tell me, do you see the P&L statements from the place you work? Are you in management? I'm just curious because I was in management from 2006ish/2018 and the costs barely increased $.25 during those times.

Incredible.

Yes to all. And cool. Huge chains have a little bit more leverage than small indy's who aren't bending you over and giving it dry to everyone they deal with, employees included.

And the prices have gone up a lot in the last few months. I'm sure competition is better in cbus, but where we are we've got minimal choices.

Would we take tires in from a regular customer for free? Hell yeah, and gladly. We do it all the time, even if they got the tires elsewhere and hand us mount them as carry ins, we will just ask if they want them pitched.

Some douche that I've never seen? Nah. Run them to the dump bud, cant give us any business even once don't come asking for a favor.

Yes to all. And cool. Huge chains have a little bit more leverage than small indy's who aren't bending you over and giving it dry to everyone they deal with, employees included.

And the prices have gone up a lot in the last few months. I'm sure competition is better in cbus, but where we are we've got minimal choices.

Would we take tires in from a regular customer for free? Hell yeah, and gladly. We do it all the time, even if they got the tires elsewhere and hand us mount them as carry ins, we will just ask if they want them pitched.

Some douche that I've never seen? Nah. Run them to the dump bud, cant give us any business even once don't come asking for a favor.

Most of my time was spent with firestone,ntb,and tire discounters, and yes had nationally negotiated pricing Im sure. That said, i never disposed of tires for free, unless i knew Steves used tires were going to come along and pay me for them.

Liberty Tire charges us $2.75/tire.

We take in some for free if Steve's tires has come and taken a handful recently.

Just out of curiosity, on avg how many tires do you sell a month? Or how many are they picking up when they shop up to scrap them?

Because they are charged 3-4 a tire to have someone come pick them up and dispose of them...

Liberty Tire charges us $2.75/tire.

We take in some for free if Steve's tires has come and taken a handful recently.

Damn, feel like an outdated son of a bitch yet or should I check back in another 6 months? If you aren't flexible enough to get that foot up to your mouth I'll put my mask on and give you a hand

Damn, feel like an outdated son of a bitch yet or should I check back in another 6 months? If you aren't flexible enough to get that foot up to your mouth I'll put my mask on and give you a hand

Just checked with my friends still working for ntb and td.

$2/tire. LIKE I SAID. NATIONAL CHAINS I WORKED FOR PROBABLY PAID LESS BECAUSE OF THEIR SIZE. Im seeing both sides of this and you just want to be a douche. Whatever mang.