2022 Ford Maverick

zeitgeist57

No, I rode in the bed with no seatbelt or cap, just floating free. :p

Me and my brother would go camping with my aunt, uncle and cousin growing up. My uncle has his own construction company so he always had single cab 8' bed trucks with truck caps. My aunt and uncle would sit up front. The hills and turns down in south-east Ohio and up in the Mohican area are a ton of fun in the back of a truck when you've no idea they are coming.

Me and my brother would go camping with my aunt, uncle and cousin growing up. My uncle has his own construction company so he always had single cab 8' bed trucks with truck caps. My aunt and uncle would sit up front. The hills and turns down in south-east Ohio and up in the Mohican area are a ton of fun in the back of a truck when you've no idea they are coming.

I've slid around in the back of a truck a time or two. My brother in law would go flying down country roads in his old Chevy and i'd lie flat on my back in the bed looking up sliding all over the place as he drove. Poor hillbilly rollercoaster!!

If you two were talking about how it can't handle the the back half of the bike straight I would give it to you, but you're talking about the front half and have no idea what you are talking about.

bikentruck.jpg

Remove the tool box and put one bike in. C'mon, bruh. At least TRY to compare apples to apples. You're comparing apples to kimchi. Besides the fact that 5 bikes wouldn't even fit in the Hyundai it's prob pushing it's hauling capacity. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hybrid for $21k that’s got a pickup bed? These things are going to sell.......as well as they can thru a chip shortage.

I’m a fan. Not my purchase but I can see a ton being bought up.

At that price? Yep.

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/06/08/2022-ford-maverick-2/

Hybrid for $21k that’s got a pickup bed? These things are going to sell.......as well as they can thru a chip shortage.

I’m a fan. Not my purchase but I can see a ton being bought up.

I made a similar comment in CB and I got roasted. I think these will sell though, whether or not it’s your flavor, they’ll move them for sure at that price.