NEW Bike Night

yotaman88210

Ok Ladies and Gents. I know people were asking if we were gonna get another bike night together for this year.... well... sorry it has taken so long to figure something out. BUT, we finally have a new spot. I have been talking with Buffalo Wings and Rings about this for a couple weeks and things have finally come together. DETAILS BELOW!

THIS WILL BE ON THURSDAY NIGHTS STARTING JUNE 11TH

Our bike night last year was thursday and it seemed to work... also, Buffalo Wings and Rings liked thurdays.

What are they going to do for us you ask...

FOOD

Thursday is already 99cent tender night

1/2 price appetizers are till 7 normally, but for us it is extended to 9

49cent wings

As far as drink specials go, for all you thirsty people...

Happy hour drink prices till 9 along with the appetizers

-2.50 well drink

-1.50 domestic draft

- bucket specials for bottles

- Beer Tubes!!

Bud and Bud light are making a big sign for us saying "Welcome Ohio Riders and fellow bikers"

http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com/restaurant-oh-columbus-1.html

The idea of a live band has also been thrown out there. This would be sweet, it really depends on turnout. SO SHOW UP ON June 11th!

A LIVE BAND HAS BEEN BOOKED!!! "Soupbone" Classic rock cover band http://soupbonerocks.com/?mpf=frame&

Edited by yotaman88210

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn...there is gettin to be too many events to get out to anymore! its a good problem to have i suppose. who needs to mow the lawn, do laundry or get groceries when there is a bike night every day of the week? not me :D

Justin, this should be the only important bike night after it starts. This bikenight is an official Ohio-Riders event. TB, QS&L, etc, are lame. This would be the one to go to if you go to any.
which BW&R?

Reynoldsburg

schweet. i probably will go to this one every week since its so close. this past week was the first time I went to QSL. It was OK to say that I went to it but im fine with not goin again

live close to the owner of the site = win :D

schweet. i probably will go to this one every week since its so close. this past week was the first time I went to QSL. It was OK to say that I went to it but im fine with not goin again

live close to the owner of the site = win :D

:lol:

I didn't have anything to do with organizing this one. The location is actually a fluke.... a fluke I'm definitely not complaining about.

Ok Ladies and Gents. I know people were asking if we were gonna get another bike night together for this year.... well... sorry it has taken so long to figure something out. BUT, we finally have a new spot. I have been talking with Buffalo Wings and Rings about this for a couple weeks and things are finally starting to come together. Not all of the details are confirmed yet, but I just wanted to get the word out so we can try and have a good turn out.

THIS WILL BE ON THURSDAY NIGHTS STARTING JUNE 11TH

Our bike night last year was thursday and it seemed to work... also, Buffalo Wings and Rings liked thurdays.

What are they going to do for us you ask...

FOOD - not set in stone but its a general idea

Thursday is already 99cent tender night

1/2 price appetizers are till 7, working on getting that extended to 9

They do 49cent wings on tuesdays, Im trying get us that price for thursday

As far as drink specials go, for all you thirsty people, I know they have a special on buckets of beer that night. Well drinks may be cheap as well.

Bud and Bud light are making a big sign for us the saying "Welcome Ohio Riders and fellow bikers"

http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com/restaurant-oh-columbus-1.html

The idea of a live band has also been thrown out there. This would be sweet, it really depends on turnout. SO SHOW UP ON June 11th!

why not start tonight??? dammit!! :D gotta have a good reason to not go do drywall work at justin's tonight.... ;)

yeah i agree on the whole bike night being too packed nothing but hardleys and squids and old 50 year old women haveing mid life crisis's but heh i was still there i guess lol...it was way to packed we off roaded our bikes and parked them in the grass :lol: