NEW Bike Night

yotaman88210

Yea, and guess who he volunteered to drive his drunk ass everywhere?? ;) When am I supposed to get wasted? I should totally get to drink tonight, especially after crashing....

Yes you should!!!!!! Michael your driving tonight! You've enjoy bike nights before, it's her turn! :p

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone around the morse rd and 71 area that is going somewhat early and driving... Yota needs a ride. This extremely hot female said she would take me.... but Im just trying to get there as early as possible. Ill be home around 430-5. Thanks in advance! and no I do not give good road head! :D

drinking after a wreck could cause complications with reducing the swelling. also the effects of the alcohol could disguise any other problems that could arise within 24-48 hours prior to the wreck. due to the possiblity of these complications i strongly advise that you do not drink and allow zero to get plastered tonight.

i made all of that up except for the last sentence:D

Thanks Ross, those are all true medical facts... I just looked them up. :D

Yes you should!!!!!! Michael your driving tonight! You've enjoy bike nights before, it's her turn! :p

HUH?? I've never been drunk with any of you before.. :confused:.... :eek:

agreed

No disagreeing with me from the new girl! :rulez:;)

lohan.jpg

I was just trying to show a good example of pancake titties. Which by the way sarah. If you can just try and visualize something it's not that hard to figure out. Maybe us men have an easier time visualizing different types of titties. I think that is Lysee lohan. Nothing a wonderbra can't fix, or in this case even just a bra.

I was just trying to show a good example of pancake titties. Which by the way sarah. If you can just try and visualize something it's not that hard to figure out. Maybe us men have an easier time visualizing different types of titties. I think that is Lysee lohan. Nothing a wonderbra can't fix, or in this case even just a bra.

Lohan was so much hotter before crack.