NEW Bike Night

yotaman88210

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, but I can't concentrate on anything Danielle posts in anymore 'cause of that beauuuutiful avatar!!! ;)

Can't read the small print though.....And Lord knows I got my face right up to the screen! :D

I'm new here.... but I could probably help set something up for NEO... I know there's a bike night for QSL on Wednesdays up here but you tell me what you want.

It's not what we want it's what you and the members in that area want. i would try by best to make it to other cities bike nights.

It's all good, I'm just being a pain. I'll definitely make the trek down to CBus this summer at SOME point... gotta get back to OSU campus and get some Catfish Biff's!

You'll have to come down sooner than later, Biff's closes every summer sometime in June and won't reopen until September.

I am excited! Last year's OR bike nights were so much fun and I am actually off of work June 11th and the following Thursday. Way to go Yota :)

forgot to tell you, but you were not invited. Everybody else got a special invitation from Ben

Sorry guys, but I can't concentrate on anything Danielle posts in anymore 'cause of that beauuuutiful avatar!!! ;)

Can't read the small print though.....And Lord knows I got my face right up to the screen! :D

haha you're funny!

it says,

God's way of a apologizing for a lack of a rack

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

This is only about a half mile from my house!!! I was driving by today and I saw the banner on the front of the building. Thursdays aren't normally good for me, but if you are all still there at about 10:30, I could stop by on the way home.

Look for my VMAX!!

Sounds good man! Im sure some of us will be there late!

I saw the banner out at this place today too. Is this happening tonight or next thursday? Anyone going there tonight?

HOw come nobody wants to come out to Marysville? Everything is always in Columbus and I never have time to ride out there. Why don't you make it bike night at the BWW in Marysville? Then I will be able to show my pretty face :D

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

This is only about a half mile from my house!!! I was driving by today and I saw the banner on the front of the building. Thursdays aren't normally good for me, but if you are all still there at about 10:30, I could stop by on the way home.

Look for my VMAX!!

Same here...I'm just a "few" more miles down Broad tho. I ate there with a friend on Tuesday and didn't even notice the sign when I pulled in BUT the next day after work on my way home I saw the sign. It's actually quite large. Hopefully this will be a good turn out! I LOVE the chic tenders there! Yummy!

HOw come nobody wants to come out to Marysville? Everything is always in Columbus and I never have time to ride out there. Why don't you make it bike night at the BWW in Marysville? Then I will be able to show my pretty face :D

Get one up at Benny's and I'm there in a heartbeat! I love there pizza and atmosphere! Gosh I must be really hungry cuz I keep talking about food. :D

Stopped there Friday per CBRGirl request:

here ya go:

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=4120

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=4130

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=4122

edit: sorry #2 a little fuzzy, I 1/3 fail...

edit2: pic #2 photoshopped to fix...

Edited by ReconRat
stuff

Im working on making it on the 11th. Me and the wife that is.

anyone on the west side (Hilliard area) want to meet up and ride to this?

Perhaps, depends on what time your leaving. But the wife and i live off georgesville, so were pretty close to hilliard