NEW Bike Night

yotaman88210

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went to check out the place last night, let me tell you I AM SO EXCITED!!!

This place has a huge lot, a patio out back and in front, a large seating area, and a great atmosphere. This is gonna be a great place to hang out!!!!

I spoke with the area supervisor last night and got our prices confirmed

FOOD

Thursday is already 99cent tender night

1/2 price appetizers are till 7 normally, but for us it is extended to 9

49cent wings

As far as drink specials go, for all you thirsty people...

They do bucket specials on thurdays already

Happy hour drink prices till 9 along with the appetizers

-2.50 well drinks

-1.50 domestic draft

- possibly doing a bottle special

This is a great deal for us guys!! Im not promoting drinking and riding in anyway, but the food specials alone are a great reason to come!

I mentioned the possibility of a live band... Welll we figured what the hell and booked one for the first night. I hope we can get a good turn out to this guys! Mark your calendars JUNE 11th Band will play from 7-11

I think we will have a few give a ways as well, maybe some concert tickets :D

If anyone has any questions, dont hesitate to ask... I have many more ideas up my sleeve for this place... Did I mention they have a HUGE lot! :D

I am excited! Last year's OR bike nights were so much fun and I am actually off of work June 11th and the following Thursday. Way to go Yota :)

Hell yeah they were. The best times were when it rained! :lol:

Well, believe it or not, most of our members are in Columbus... And it would be hard to organize something further away when we dont know people in the area. Sorry non-locals. :( You should still come and check out the opening night!! Its gonna be fun!

Well, believe it or not, most of our members are in Columbus... And it would be hard to organize something further away when we dont know people in the area. Sorry non-locals. :( You should still come and check out the opening night!! Its gonna be fun!

But we really do need to start having events in other cities. Problem is finding people who know the area and are willing to help organize everything.

I totally agree. Maybe someone will step up from other Cities and try to organize stuff. I bet cbrjess would do it for Cincy...

I'm new here.... but I could probably help set something up for NEO... I know there's a bike night for QSL on Wednesdays up here but you tell me what you want.

the other problem is trying to promise a turnout for a bar that wants to host it. I knew, because of last year, I could give the place a decent turn out. You would have to do some research and find out how many people in the area are Ohio riders.