NEW Bike Night

yotaman88210

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara, where you live lady? I can't even come out to bike night on Thursdays. My kid has b-ball practice.

Currently I have my place in Pickerington and stay often with Zero in Hilliard. In July we are moving in together in Westerville. Anytime you wanna ride let me know...even if you wanna go out by your lonesome I'd be happy to hang with your little one!! Bummer you can come out on Thursday. I had to convince my ex-husband to keep my son until Friday so I could go on Thursday...so I know how it is.

^ its something you see alot of at a Harley rally.

Okay, but that still doesn't tell me what it is....Harley is not the most well like group from what I can tell with this bunch, so I'm guessing it's not something postive. But still don't get what it is...

Ever watch National Geografic. If they have a bone/ring in their nose. They also have pancake tittums. :D

It's also def on urbandictionary.com

OK, it's a reallly reallly flat titty. I think someone had to spell it out...

Oh, and urban dictionary wants to help you guys out too:

1. pancake titties 61 up, 12 down thumbsup.gif?1244249166 thumbsdown.gif?1244249166

Her tits look like 2 flaps of skin hanging off the body, with no density. When she bends over, they look flat, like a pancake, when seen from the side view.

That stripper bent over to pick up the dollar; she had the nastiest pancake titties I have ever seen!

:rolleyes: C'mon Sara think.

Kinda like flat tires.

Kinda like if grandma was flashing everyone.

Think deflated bewbage.

Another example would be Janet Reno on Southpark.

Sara you crack me up.

Oh...saggy boobs!! I get it now!! :rolleyes: Well, now I feel dumb...lol....I guess I didn't know about it because I don't have that problem with my own female assests. ;) Glad I could provide you with some entertainment...I'm always good for a laugh....at least at my expense, I'm not the joke cracking kind. Thanks for filling me in, now I'll know what y'all are talking about the next time you mention pancake titties :D

Yeah they were in waiting. We played that game when I was in the service in the mid 90s.

But back on topic.

Wifey and I will prolly be there Thursday. Can't wait.

I doubt you'll see a pancake titty though.

You're probably correct... but right about now I'd take seeing a pancake titty over being at work watching this dead woman stay alive via the ventilator. Blaaaaaaaahhh I can't wait for Thursday night.

Alright, someone tell me (I must live in a cave or something) what the hell is a pancake titty?
:rolleyes: C'mon Sara think.

Kinda like flat tires.

Kinda like if grandma was flashing everyone.

Sara you crack me up.

She didn't know what a "pearl necklace" was either... :rolleyes: and yes, she does now. :D