Ride (Coshocton) and Cook out on 5-30

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG perfect weather ! It's going to be 60F when we leave! :woo: and high of 75 in Coschocton! :woo: Perfect Day!! :bow::wheeliezx10:

yeah it is!!! i talked with jesus and he said we can have good weather and no wrecks i told him thanks and to get outta my house.

wow....you can name your street in ctown :p

Nice updated first post Adam thanks....looks like we'll have a blast

yeah i moved in and was like look here my bitches (city counsel) i want my own street, i dont want no walnut or chestnut or bridge st i want my OWN street, i then proceeded to threaten their lifes adn the lifes of their sheep until they gave into my demands and name the street after me... power to the ppl!

yeah it is!!! i talked with jesus and he said we can have good weather and no wrecks i told him thanks and to get outta my house.

yeah i moved in and was like look here my bitches (city counsel) i want my own street, i dont want no walnut or chestnut or bridge st i want my OWN street, i then proceeded to threaten their lifes adn the lifes of their sheep until they gave into my demands and name the street after me... power to the ppl!

:lol::lol::lol:

Ooops....not me but it's OK if I need to but I think we'll let Uncle Punk lead (he knows 83 I am sure) then.....well I'll have the map and the GPS in my backpack (in case the c-town folks leave us in the woods :D).

I will have two tail bags if anyone needs to bring extra stuff. (I also have the baby to think about.) I also run a GPS mounted on the bike so no problems as far as that's concerned.

I rode to Zanesville last Saturday from this same spot in 2:05 plus I stopped in Millersburg to get gas and go pee. I know it will take longer the more people in the group but I don't see how 82 miles should take us more that two hours especially if we don't stop for gas. If anyone would like to pad the time more I am willing to leave earlier if needed.

Ha! We got just over 3 hours and another coming from Cincy which will make it almost 4 hours for him! :trophy:

ill make sure its worth your mileage! bring ur gold bond cuz the duck juice will be flowing!

I will have two tail bags if anyone needs to bring extra stuff. (I also have the baby to think about.) I also run a GPS mounted on the bike so no problems as far as that's concerned.

I rode to Zanesville last Saturday from this same spot in 2:05 plus I stopped in Millersburg to get gas and go pee. I know it will take longer the more people in the group but I don't see how 82 miles should take us more that two hours especially if we don't stop for gas. If anyone would like to pad the time more I am willing to leave earlier if needed.

Great.....see....the leader is well chosen....I am flexible with time as well...I also think at the most two hours :confused: As of now it's 10.00 my ride to the starting is about an hour at speed limit (doh.. ;))...so I have to get out around 9.15 AM. Post any last minute updates....

ill make sure its worth your mileage! bring ur gold bond cuz the duck juice will be flowing!

Gold Bond - I thought you were providing that?

What was all this "free taint rub" talk? MJ's gonna be there, that better still be on the table.

this might work I just dont no how long I can ride I was hoping it was a little earlier. I will see and let you guys no if I will be there

I'm out maybe next time, unless something happens then I will be at the KFC at 16 and 79

Duc1098rdr will omgshesaboy be riding with us? FYI there is an AKC agility match at the soccer complex this weekend.

Expect the time to be what it is unless Justin posts otherwise. I'm good with it the way it is unless he needs to leave sooner.

Duc1098rdr will omgshesaboy be riding with us? FYI there is an AKC agility match at the soccer complex this weekend.

Expect the time to be what it is unless Justin posts otherwise. I'm good with it the way it is unless he needs to leave sooner.

I'm just along for the ride... its you and Kos's schedule. I'll be there at the scheduled time.

I didn't know what the plan was for after the ride though? Are we heading back up north, or hanging out?

so far for the coshocton crew we've got

seth (ron burgnady)

nathan (ross701)

zach (moody187)

lincon (redrideron541)

tyler

calvin

john

james (burnout_boy)

and me!!

maybe's on

scott

plus who ever else we can find riding around town!

Cleveland

Duc1098rdr

omgshesaboy

kozmo

uncle punk

jrmmiii