I think you guys have done it now...

mrmako777

Why would there be a fire in the desert anyway? Ok I'm dropping it, I like my metaphors self-explanatory and maybe I'm dense today.

I would leave, but I think my thread would go less than 10 pages and I'd really feel like a failure. :violin:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man dave is a hell of a guy and is a new rider and just has questions and wants to know and share all he can! I miss when i was that excited about my bikes. The e-bashing just goes way too far on here.....

damnit i typed out a huge post

forget it, welcome back dave :cheers:

im not gonna lie i got a lil fed up with the ebashing...i can understand the wheelie thing i was just really excited about it but I know not to do shit like that on the street...but the key thing that was a fluke and was lost in what to do...thank god i found the key code...i do have pretty thick skin and this internet shit doesnt ever get to me i still dont think it really did maybe a little i mean i didnt cry or lose any sleep...i think what gixxie said fits it best im just really excited about this whole bike thing and its something i get excited about every morning i wake up and i just want to learn and know everything and have so many questions i could write a book...and last thing i want is for my bike to sit at a shop again casue i didnt know what i was doing...i have had alot of help from you guys and the assfault junkies as well...but i will say this i never did it for attention maybe thats what got me most...i just post whats on my mind not for epeen points...:trophy: