I think you guys have done it now...

mrmako777

not gonna lie, dave can love middletown all he wants... i still wish burning in hell upon anyone employed by them. but thats another time/place.......

but i was a newb and I was a GIRL newb. not a new girl rider but a new person ona motorcycle with FULL intent of going super sonic.... and being good at it...... better at it than as many people as i could be.

Not gonna act like i dont know that very few girls share that ambition... so for me, any one that has the enthusiasm and willingness to learn why sportbike tires are rounded are totally cool. but that holds up something on dave's end too, ya know? it gives him a goal now. he has to use the advice given to him by a knowing individual and progress from it. but he cant get frustrated if it doesnt work in one week exactly. it took me two and a half years of brandon beating this shit into my head for it to really sink in. for some it may take less time, others more....

im aimin for less time :-)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just aim for leanring it dood. thats all that matters. it always comes with time.

unless you got money pouring out your ass and can do a trackday every single weekend to make up for all the times like tonight that i sat on the intenet time and time again waiting for my next trackday

now im just wating to get my damn bike back.... ugh

just aim for leanring it dood. thats all that matters. it always comes with time.

unless you got money pouring out your ass and can do a trackday every single weekend to make up for all the times like tonight that i sat on the intenet time and time again waiting for my next trackday

now im just wating to get my damn bike back.... ugh

spoken like a true track queen!!

not gonna lie, dave can love middletown all he wants... i still wish burning in hell upon anyone employed by them. but thats another time/place.......

but i was a newb and I was a GIRL newb. not a new girl rider but a new person ona motorcycle with FULL intent of going super sonic.... and being good at it...... better at it than as many people as i could be.

Not gonna act like i dont know that very few girls share that ambition... so for me, any one that has the enthusiasm and willingness to learn why sportbike tires are rounded are totally cool. but that holds up something on dave's end too, ya know? it gives him a goal now. he has to use the advice given to him by a knowing individual and progress from it. but he cant get frustrated if it doesnt work in one week exactly. it took me two and a half years of brandon beating this shit into my head for it to really sink in. for some it may take less time, others more....

not exactly what i was saying.. what i ment was i just dont wanna hear about how great they are it makes me :devil: and ill leave it at that.. im not the center of the world but hey im also not the only one that feels that way apparently..

on a brighter note.. im fairly a new crotch rocket rider too.. and the bikes ive riden before were like 1960s tanks in russia that you had to kick start a million times and that doesnt even count lol so i get where all this is coming from.. and i definatly wanna meet some cool girls that are all about riding bikes! alot of girls say "oh thats hot" but none of them ride.. i dont need that shit

ok so this might not sound like the smartest question but what are reps?
okay seriously though.. look at the red bar at the top of every post... the second icon from the right looks like a balance scale. click that on a particular post you

like/dislike and you can give "reputation" to that user. Rep is represented by the green bars in the upper right hand corner of each member's posts. looks like you've received a bit without knowing it. You can look at your rep by going to your User CP and scrolling down below your subscribed threads.

PS some members get a little fussy when they received negative rep. rep is anonymous, so sign your rep if you want them to know who it is

Hahahahaha, if I scroll over my green bar and keep the mouse there a window pops up that says "RSVDon has too much time on their hands" :D

holy shit! I never noticed that! my mouse-over text is "wrillo is a post whore" :lol: am not!