when you see it...

ChickOn2

:lol: There's that woman thing again...pulling out the unimportant bit from my statement...the poop...The important part of that statement was the dog part....

Here see... picture.php?albumid=285&pictureid=2679&thumb=1

awww fuzzy wuzzy puppy face!! kiss kiss kiss kiss his little nose awwwww

Distraction tactic SUCCESS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, It's nice being able to be in back yard and not step in land mines. It's simple, just smelly. I don't even have to bend over. I got a Big jaw like tool that opens up and then you close it and drop it in a bag. Simple...just smelly.

my partner at work says stop waisting your time and get a life

Bingo. Those words stand out in two little 3d clouds. I love them 3d things like this. Never saw one made up of words like this.

Hey everyone, just a warning, but my virus scanner just got a hit while on the shitbrix.com website just now.

A trojan downloader virus tried to load. Just givin ya a heads up!

You mean to tell me that the girl in that picture is DEAD??? That is....I don't even have words for how wrong, sad, cruel and unfair that is....why would ANYONE take a picture of a dead girl? and I don't get the whole shit bricks things yet....

You mean to tell me that the girl in that picture is DEAD??? That is....I don't even have words for how wrong, sad, cruel and unfair that is....why would ANYONE take a picture of a dead girl? and I don't get the whole shit bricks things yet....

there is a story behind it i guess she was poisoned by lil bro on accident . google perfect dead girl or some trash founf it last night , guess she stopped posing after pic 3 and the rest she was dead.

why i didn't insert a pic , not putting a dead girl on her to get the responses the 17 yr old did , if someone doesnt read.