when you see it...

ChickOn2

I did some checking too and found some of the same information you guys did...I'm pretty gullible...so I read into the back story also...there were a few things circulating about it, I found the poision part and then I found a link that said proof she isn't dead but it wouldn't open...still it's gross to even suggest that she is dead weather she is or not

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read the back story

oh yeah i read it, but it originated from /b/ so you've really gotta consider the source.

like it says at the top of the page "Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact."

I looked through some of the other pictures on that site..and most of them are crap...they should at least post what you're supposed to see....the ones tha you guys pulled for this thread were the only good ones that I saw...if you find anymore of the decent ones post them up, cause they were pretty cool!

they should at least post what you're supposed to see..

that defeats the purpose though IMO. you wouldnt shit bricks when you see it then. it would just be "hey look at this picture where you can hardly see the black dude/person in the window/little girl/etc"

...they should at least post what you're supposed to see....

On the shitbrix.com pages for each photo, look at the code they provide to link it in on a webpage or forum,

the last section of the first line of code provides a "hint" or flat out answer to what you are supposed to see!