How did you hear about Ohio Riders?

Casper

How did you hear about Ohio Riders?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. How did you hear about Ohio Riders?

• Craigslist
    • MySpace
    • Fellow Rider
    • Other - Please post a reply stating how.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes i dusted this one off a bit.

Bored much? :p Was this the same night you were drunk posting? :D

Some names in this thread I don't see on here since I've been around.

Dweezel told Sam about it, and Sam told me

I was taking a poop at the Flying J and right around this hole in the wall, there was the link written right under the comment "Do not pull - just massage". I thought it was weird until Flounder told me that he used the hole to find a LOT of different things he never knew about.

I thought it was strange and decided to try typing the address in and see what the deal was. Flounder still likes that hole in the wall way of getting info, but I'll stick with traditional ways of getting info...

Why is that hole so special anyways, Floundie?

By the way, Brenner (Owndjoo) directed me to the site...

Found out about this site from dustinsn. He said how cool it was so I checked it out. I originally wasnt going to join, but I rode with a group of guys (Ninja Nick, Fusion, f4isvt, dustinsn, Ninja Ckick and one other person) I had a blast with all of them and they seemed so cool, I signed up that night I got home from riding with all of them. Im glad I did, lots of great people on this forum and good friends

I had just moved to CBus, and was apparently at an OR event that took place at that unspeakable establishment where we USED to hang out. Not knowing anyone there (as I was just riding past and saw bikes parked out back), I sat down and ordered a lemonade. It wasn't long before CBRGirl cold STRONG-ARMED me, told me about the site, and proceeded to violently stuff OR paraphernalia into my jacket pocket. Afterwards, I immediately went home and signed up for fear of receiving a Shoei-enema upon my next meeting with CBRGirl:eek:

I had just moved to CBus, and was apparently at an OR event that took place at that unspeakable establishment where we USED to hang out. Not knowing anyone there (as I was just riding past and saw bikes parked out back), I sat down and ordered a lemonade. It wasn't long before CBRGirl cold STRONG-ARMED me, told me about the site, and proceeded to violently stuff OR paraphernalia into my jacket pocket. Afterwards, I immediately went home and signed up for fear of receiving a Shoei-enema upon my next meeting with CBRGirl:eek:

CBRgirl is good for that. she got a guy like that at the Meet n' Greet.