Today

kay9109

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mornoic = a popular method of misspelling the word moronic.

I'll be translating tonight...

Although I'm not really needed, postings in this forum automatically underline in red, when they are possibly misspelled. Right-click on the underlined suspect word, for possible correct spellings. Don't hate me, I used to teach college. ;p

it's all goood thank you for correcting my ass hole move. can i say ass hole on here?

Everyone typically misspells some words constantly. For me it's jsut instead of just. It's how people know they are talking to the real thing and not an internet impostor.

I wasn't aware that the fender fluff was still on board.. (shrug)

(gazing into the future) she's going to buy a Ducati, and be your best friend...

This thread is like fast food, you get a little, and are hungry for more rather soon...

90% of that can be answered if you give us the make, model, year, and price of the bike. Because some bikes/years have known problems and trouble spots.

And, while it may give you piece of mind to have someone go with you, short of taking the bike apart, there's not much anyone could tell you. I'd hate for someone to look it over with you and tell you it's OK, then you get it and something go wrong... buying used is never 100%, but 99/100 you're fine.

You need to spend more time grilling the seller to see what type of person they are, how much they know about the bike, and gauge if they're the type of person to dick someone over or not. I get a better read off the seller than I do the actual bike. You just need to come in with knowledge of the bike, ask the right questions, and if the sellers knowledgeable, then they should be able to competently answer those questions.

True, what JRMMiii said.

But after you buy it? If you want, we could take it all apart, inspect each part, and argue amongst ourselves as to how it all re-assembles.