Today

kay9109

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those pics are borderline NWS but ive had them forever and there's no actual nudity. but while its in NWS, someone should make it worthwhile. i would but im lazy right now and im sure there are some up to the task around here

Just playing it safe.

If Kosmo were to change/remove the "Money Shot" post I suppose it could be moved to "Edumacated fucksticks Only!"

Yes I have edited it.....please move it now.....haha

lol.. i actually read the whole thing this morning. (i was very bored at work, it ocupied my time in its fascinating amusement)

This girl is never gonna ride a motorcycle. She is too sscared, you can tell by her earliest posts. first the lying about riding and having a bike, and then saying she doesnt want something too heavy but its gotta be fast.. thats retarded. I'm sure I have stated this before, but a girl can ride almost any type/weight/size/style bike she wants if she has the confidence and willingness to do it.

But no, She'll be a backpack(and not even a good one with crap for gear) all her life if she doesnt just grow a pair and get on a bike. That can definitely be determined from this entire thread.

and sorry for being late but I had to throw that out there...

hmm well excuse me for not knowing miles of information about bikes. i'm sorry i spend my time doing things other then learning about them. I have other hobbies, and a life. But think what you want and I will laugh in your face when I get mine.

If there's anything you learn in life, it's CYA. Well done Wrillo.

I'm not trying to CMA either, just being honest. I haven't said much in her defense, but I think she is starting to take offense to some of it so I'm helping her out

hmm well excuse me for not knowing miles of information about bikes. i'm sorry i spend my time doing things other then learning about them. I have other hobbies, and a life. But think what you want and I will laugh in your face when I get mine.

So because she has a bike and actually knows what to do with it, she doesn't have a life or hobbies? mmmmmkay, that makes alot of sense. Why dont you do us all a favor and admit that you are a bike groupie and are just looking for a sugar daddy. "I aint sayin she a gold digga, but she aint messin wit no broke............."

Well I'm really small like 105lbs 5'3 tiny, so I can't handle a bike with too much power. I don't want a harley. But yeahh, I do need some help finding a bike. I need one that isn't going to throw me off. hahaa. I've only been on the back of bikes because I was too nervous to drive. and I was jk I'm workng on getting my endorsement once I find a bike.

Uhh OK I read as much as I could.. 1, 2, skip a few, 99, 100.

I have to cosign with CBRJess and call a backpack a backpack.

Ma-am.... please kick rocks. Clearly, this is a desperate plea for attention. Just stick to your role, which is on the back of some stranger's bike, ass firmly tooted in the air. You're "tiny," (LOL)... apparently not confident enough to safely navigate a motorcycle, nor do you appear to be serious about taking a class or getting an endorsement.

This is a group for serious motorcycle enthusiasts, not groupies. I hope for your sake, you at least refrain from wearing spiked heels and a tube top, and you insist on a helmet before the strange biker you hopped behind takes you home to git-git-GIT IT. You can fix your hair when you're done with both rides.

Thank you, that is all. As y'all were.:p

Uhh OK I read as much as I could.. 1, 2, skip a few, 99, 100.

I have to cosign with CBRJess and call a backpack a backpack.

Ma-am.... please kick rocks. Clearly, this is a desperate plea for attention. Just stick to your role, which is on the back of some stranger's bike, ass firmly tooted in the air. You're "tiny," (LOL)... apparently not confident enough to safely navigate a motorcycle, nor do you appear to be serious about taking a class or getting an endorsement.

This is a group for serious motorcycle enthusiasts, not groupies. I hope for your sake, you at least refrain from wearing spiked heels and a tube top, and you insist on a helmet before the strange biker you hopped behind takes you home to git-git-GIT IT. You can fix your hair when you're done with both rides.

Thank you, that is all. As y'all were.:p

:nono: you too?

ass firmly tooted in the air. You're "tiny," (LOL)...

That's H.O.T!!!

This is a group for serious motorcycle enthusiasts, not groupies.

Speak for yerself there, Chicky :D

I hope for your sake, you at least refrain from wearing spiked heels and a tube top, and you insist on a helmet before the strange biker you hopped behind takes you home to git-git-GIT IT. You can fix your hair when you're done with both rides.

Even H.O.T.T.er ;)

Now now, ease up, how many of the ladies on here started out MC life on the back, vs jumped right into riding solo? Hmmmmmmm? I know some of each. The solo types grew up on dirt bikes mostly. The backpack types hitched rides and bought bikes and learned. We need a thread and poll to answer the question....