Today

kay9109

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm really small like 105lbs 5'3 tiny, so I can't handle a bike with too much power. I don't want a harley. But yeahh, I do need some help finding a bike. I need one that isn't going to throw me off. hahaa. I've only been on the back of bikes because I was too nervous to drive. and I was jk I'm workng on getting my endorsement once I find a bike.

Well I'm really small like 105lbs 5'3 tiny, so I can't handle a bike with too much power. I don't want a harley. But yeahh, I do need some help finding a bike. I need one that isn't going to throw me off. hahaa. I've only been on the back of bikes because I was too nervous to drive. and I was jk I'm workng on getting my endorsement once I find a bike.

Ninja 250 hun...perfect small woman bike

I'm buying a bike, and until she has money for her own, she'll ride mine. And yes, I can ride.

fail...

A wise old man once told me it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission...... Words to live by.... :D

my boss said that once... :p

hmmm, I would say that you girls should probably meet the people you're asking for a ride from. Are you really gonna trust your lives to internet strangers?

can someone throw in that squid picture here???

Go take the MSF course...

how fast?

Speed shouldn't be important if it's going to be your first bike and you don't have your endorsement yet...

Buy a used 02-05 Ninja 250, save enough money to get a helmet gloves jacket and boots and work on riding at 30mph before you try to go 130...

my boss said that once... :p

hmmm, I would say that you girls should probably meet the people you're asking for a ride from. Are you really gonna trust your lives to internet strangers?

can someone throw in that squid picture here???

i just lol'd and rofl all at the same time

Hey,watch what you say about our 675's,their good for on and off track riding.

oh, parks made me a believer...he rides the 675 better off-road than he does on. :D

cuz of u! i supermotard that bitch! and stayed up!

excuses...