Today

kay9109

when you get your own bike. then youll be attention whore biker chick with sara_rides.
Oh jesus dont compare me to herrrr
who? the virgin mary??? its ok we wont
hmmm thats funny but dont compare me to that girl. because that just flippin weird.

glad other ppl see it too...

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minus the jacket or gloves, or hell might as well lose the helemt and ride in ass less chaps

oh u have more in common then u know

i doubt it, I'm not going to kill myself hence why I haven't drove yet, and I'm too scared to do stupid stuff on a bike.

Why don't you guys just all line up to cunt punt this chick?

She got on here asking for a ride for her and her friend, most straight males I know, at least I thought I knew (parks, mclovin) would have jumped at the chance if they were in the cleveland area. Why not shes a chick, even if shes not hot she might have hot friends. But no, instead of behaving like men thinking with your dicks which should have driving clarity of pussy you thought with your Web based egos, better used for dick measuring instead of picking up girls and you all decided to flame her in over 150 post.

WTF you're all fucking gay.

She got on here asking for a ride for her and her friend, most straight males I know, at least I thought I knew (parks, mclovin) would have jumped at the chance if they were in the cleveland area. Why not shes a chick, even if shes not hot she might have hot friends. But no, instead of behaving like men thinking with your dicks which should have driving clarity of pussy you thought with your Web based egos, better used for dick measuring instead of picking up girls and you all decided to flame her in over 150 post.

im bored at work and giving newbs shit (specifically the girls recently) provides alot of enjoyment. plus im not in cleveland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you just made my day. clearly 4chan guys on here.

you know...the chick that joined the board and put pics of herself in panties bent over a chair in her intro thread in an attempt to horde as much attention as possible....yeah, her.

bahahahahha she did that?

im scared of aylssa beating my face in or shitting on my chest if i took achick for a ride