kay9109

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^think with ur dip stick jimmy

Exactly

i think driving to cleveland to pimp a biker groupie counts as desperate

I didn't say for anyone to go to cleveland, yes it would be desperate for anyone who is not in cleveland to go there just to give her a ride tonight. At the same time her post doesn't warrant everyone flaming her, which is gay.

I didn't say for anyone to go to cleveland, yes it would be desperate for anyone who is not in cleveland to go there just to give her a ride tonight. At the same time her post doesn't warrant everyone flaming her, which is gay.

brownie points for him :leghump::D

Exactly

why aren't you trying to be a hard ass as well??? I'm shocked.

i'd take her for a ride, but i'm sure she'd fall off...

and i think the best beginner bike for her would be a tomohawk...why waste money on something as slow as a 'busa if you're just gonna want to upgrade in a month anyway?

i'd take her for a ride, but i'm sure she'd fall off...

and i think the best beginner bike for her would be a tomohawk...why waste money on something as slow as a 'busa if you're just gonna want to upgrade in a month anyway?

I can hold on im not like a wimpy bitch

So, I'll take you each on a quick ride... unless r1crucher, RVTPilot, Uncle Punk, EricKerez, or InyaAzz want to chime in here?

cmon justin, you could fit them both on the couch...get pix...?????...profit...