Today

kay9109

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magley, your bike is pretty good looking. But any who. What is with you guys being douche bags? Just wondering cool if you wanna pick on a newb but your no cooler than anyone else. For real why are you cool? Because you have bikes already and your old, fat, or ugly sitting at work wasting your day away??? lol I'm jk that just needed to be thrown out there. Food for thought.

Magley, your bike is pretty good looking. But any who. What is with you guys being douche bags? Just wondering cool if you wanna pick on a newb but your no cooler than anyone else. For real why are you cool? Because you have bikes already and your old, fat, or ugly sitting at work wasting your day away??? lol I'm jk that just needed to be thrown out there. Food for thought.

yeah. i mean who needs jobs? losers need jobs

yeah, i kind of have the ability to sort through the bs stories of people claiming to be in the military

uhh mf i am ould u like to see my mil id??? your an idiot to go telling ppl they arent in the mil

Thank you for the compliment on my little scoot. Most of us aren't really dbags, we just like to has fun...:D

and I may be old fat or ugly, but i'm not all 3....:lol: